2

The pianist had been taken aback by Jimin's comments, but he did not back down from his stance. After all, he had once been quite famous himself. Now, however, he was doomed to be forgotten. While the pianist remained silent, the young dancer continued to speak. And yet Yoongi still did not utter a word.

-And besides, this is none of your business, this is something between  Mr Yang and me.- The dancer said sternly.

While the young dancer tried to brush off his remarks about his relationship with Mr. Yang and their private matter, Yoongi chuckled once again. As he found it enjoyable to torment others instead of caring for them, he kneeled in front of him.

–Hey, what do you think you are doing?-Yoongi's unexpected action startled the boy but Yoongi simply couldn't help but smirk at the unexpected situation, unbothered by the boy's surprised response.

Yoongi's white hands reached the dancer's ankles, hesitating for a moment at the sound of his voice, but continuing anyway. He was grimacing in pain as Yoongi carefully manipulated his ankle into an uncomfortable position. Yoongi then stood up again, seemingly unaffected by the dancer's agony.

– No need to be so dramatic – Yoongi said dismissively, – It's not broken It'll heal in a few days.

As the dancer was about to voice his response, a knock was heard, and Mino entered the hall. – I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?"- he said, as if not noticing the tension between the dancer and his friend.

As soon as he approached them, Mino immediately bent over the dancer's ankle and scrutinised it. After making a quick assessment, he sprayed the coolant spray he had brought and then stood up. -Let me know if the pain gets worse,- he said to the dancer.-And that's enough for today; rest at home. You may go,- he added, as if to send him off with no further words being exchanged between any of them. But Mino knew Jimin's stubbornness pretty well and didn't doubt that he would refuse to leave.

- You know that I'm not going home, right?- Jimin challenged back, determined to stay despite Mino's concerns.

- Yeah, I know you are way too stubborn-  Mino said, smiling as he acknowledged the dancer's determination. It was true that Jimin often refused to give up and would push himself beyond his limits. He could remember himself acting like Jimin when he was a dancer.

- Okay, you can stay and watch the rehearsal-  Mino said in a stern voice as he looked at Jimin with a gripping expression and issued a warning. - I don't want one of my best students to get injured- he added firmly.

- Understood?-  he asked intently, making sure Jimin comprehended the importance of taking care of himself.

The dancer merely nodded, remaining silent and accepting Mino's warning. Mino then glanced at his watch and announced, -I'll call the others.- Mino's sudden departure presented the dancer an opportunity, and he swiftly reached for a first-aid kit and quickly began bandaging his ankle, ignoring the pain he was experiencing. Although he was trying to maintain his composure, the pain and discomfort were evident in his expression. It was obvious that that fall had hurt.

- What are you doing?- Yoongi's voice abruptly broke through the silence, but the dancer did not respond. Once he finished bandaging his ankle, he stood up and said to the pianist with a defiant tone .- It's none of your business,- the dancer responded curtly, dismissing the pianist's interference.

- Since you want to get hurt so badly, why don't you intentionally get run over by a car?-  the pianist suggested, restating his point in a snarky tone. - Oh wait,  it's none of your business- he added in a mocking tone, with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.