☆ 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 • 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ☆

who requested 2chan dads domestic fluff?? no one? alright ahaha
what about kid minho? sick kid seungmin? sassy kid seungmin? no?
i'm writing this for myself okay. i needed this to exist.
i love this 2chan and their kids minho and seungmin. if you want more of them i'll gladly write more one-shot's of whatever this universe is.
if there are any typos or errors, no there aren't.

~

"Baby, why are you still holding that? Get in bed already." Changbin barely mutters out as he's already in bed, rubbing his legs together just like a grasshopper, though feeling as snug as a caterpillar in a cocoon. Maybe. Or would it be extremely suffocating in a cocoon? He's comfy, that's all. Seungmin might also be in some weird phase of fascination with bugs and it's haunting Changbin daily.

"But what if we fall asleep before them? And they need us? And we don't wake up?"

Changbin sighs as he retreats from his comfy cocoon, no longer a caterpillar. He pouts at the thought but quickly makes his way over to his husband, coaxing him into the bed with a firm hand around Chan's waist and a hand reaching for the baby monitor still holding on tight as Chan won't let go of the white bear letting them know when Seungmin or Minho make a sound. Curse this cute little bear. Changbin knew he should have gotten rid of it after Seungmin passed the age of two.

"They'll be okay. Why are you feeling so anxious tonight?" Leaving a trail of light kisses along Chan's jaw, hoping to elevate whatever anxiety-ridden thoughts his brain won't let him just push to the side, Changbin successfully snags the baby monitor and quickly discards it on the bedside table specifically on Chan's side. His husband has always had the side of his mind that won't just shut the fuck up. Ever. Always sliding in those 'What if this?' 'What if that?' thoughts, no matter the situation or environment. Changbin would flip the world upside down if that meant Chan could go one day without having to feel the burden of his own mind.

"I just- I'll go check on them one more- No, I swear- Just one more tim-" The rest of his pleading is muffled by Changbin's lips pressing to his own. Leading a soft kiss, Changbin keeps his balance even as he puts some pressure against his husbands waist, moving Chan to lay back against the bed as Changbin keeps their lips locked and messily crawls on top of Chan's lap, his legs straddling the other's.

"Shut up for once, will you?"

Oh, that stirred something in Chan's gut. Or maybe that was just his dick twitching. Either way, he's instantly interested. Consider himself distracted.

"God, you are so hot when you're mean to me."

Changbin's beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, hand makes its way up to hold Chan's jaw, squishing his cheeks a bit in the process and ultimately forces Chan's head left and right and really- Chan could refuse the movement but he rather enjoys whatever Changbin does to him. Sue him.

"That's just the degradation kink, baby. Now let me shut that brain up for you, hm? Wanna see you cockdrunk tonight."

Chan can't help the deep hum of approval as he can tell he's already fully hard by this point. Really, all Changbin has to do is look at him and Chan would be on his knees and hard as a rock. He's so down bad and he'll never deny it, but it's fun to be a bit of a brat first.

"Cockdrunk for who? You?"

Immediately, Chan gets the reaction he was reaching for. An eyebrow raise, Changbin's tongue poking his left cheek as he runs his tongue along the inside of his mouth. But then, all at once, Changbin pulls away and a whine leaves Chan's mouth before he can even attempt anything else. They both are aware of their power dynamic in the bedroom. Chan loves the dynamic he has with Changbin, and how easily they can switch it up if needed. Changbin can get all pliant and subby if Chan really wanted him to, it'd take a lot more than just a look but he could get him there. That doesn't happen that often, and they're both fine with that.