Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...🤭

☪ Karaoke! But only songs that Alastor knows. (Mostly his time era😂) if you were to sing a modern age song, he'd watch. If it's a song he likes, he'll clap and say bravo! but if it's a song he doesn't like, he won't have anything to say.

☪ Angel Dust trying to interrupt, and Alastor having to send his shadow on attack mode directly at Angel Dust to keep Angel to focused on surviving to disrupt your slumber party with Alastor😂

☪ Scary stories with the lights turned off!😈 Of course, you would try to get Alastor to hold a flashlight near his face to make the story even more scary, but he would refuse, and only brighten his crimson glowing eyes, as he tells his gruesome stories--IN DETAIL--while the static of his voice would only thicken, causing you to be shit scared, and Alastor laughing about it.

☪ You trying to start a pillow fight with him, but him merely responding with a snap of his fingers and having his shadow attack you with a pillow.

☪ Horror movies. He can't really sit through those sappy romance movies like most girls do. He prefers the simplicity of gore, violence, and death to make him feel giddy! ...you might have a very upset stomach because of it, too.

☪ Him having you wear a matching pajama set with him!😚

☪ Him allowing you to style his hair, maybe braid it, he doesn't really care. AS LONG AS IT WAS JUST YOU DOING IT! AND NO ONE HAD THERE HANDS ON CAMERAS!

☪ Him providing all your favorite drinks and snacks, along with some nice old timey jazz music. (His style🥰)

☪ Dad jokes!!!

☪ Him giving you the bed while he sleeps on the floor. Or against a wall, which you refused.

☪ Maybe some playful star gazing (well, Hell's version of star gazing, at least)

☪ You spilling the recent tea to Alastor.

☪ Him spilling his tea with you, though they're always about Vox, or some demon who ticked Alastor off.

☪ Alastor giving you his advice on something that you're dealing with in your life.

☪ Alastor summoning a red and black deer plushie for you to cuddle with when it's time for bed.

☪ He MIGHT wear a face mask. MAYBE.....

☪ Limited amount of touching, but if he's in the mood, then some sweet cuddles😚🤗

☪ Him getting a little too competitive when it comes to playing board games. And he'll try to make the games INTERESTING by trying to convince you to make a deal with him, though you decline.

☪ You and him playing dress up, (though 1920s style only for him)

☪ Alastor teasing you with his comments and his deer tail *cough* just to get you blushing.

SLUMBER PARTY AT THE HAZBIN HOTEL AND ALASTOR IS AT THE PARTY?!
Who else here is COMING WITH ME TO THE HOTEL TO SLUMBER PARTY ALL NIGHT WITH ALASTOR!!!