Chapter 5

1500+ words

_____________

Before starting, I have to give you some information that today's chapter is going to be very confusing because the main story line will start from this chapter only in this chapter, there is less female lead and more role of male lead has been shown. I hope you understand, happy reading......

______________________________

At 6pm

Author's pov

"After leaving the office, Kabir goes to his secret place. No one from his family knows about this secret place except Shanaya, Shanaya has all the information about what work Kabir does, where does Kabir stay and Shanaya knows  everything about Kabir"

"When Kabir was going to his secret place, he got a call, he picked up the call and said"

( k - kabir, u - unknown )

K- pata chala phir kuch?

U- han sir sabkuch pata chalgya ki Kisne information leak kri hai ap jaldi ajaye

K- han mai bus kuch hi duri par hun, sabkuch intezam krke rakhna aj koi marne wala hai

Kabir disconnected the call after saying this

___________________________

Rayaan's pov

"About 10 minutes had passed since I left the cafe but I had no idea of ​​the time because I was thinking so deeply, I couldn't digest what the girl told me, but the girl helped me a lot", "kabir kapoor tu to gaya ab!"

"I am feeling strange at the same time and happy at the same time, I don't know what will happen"

After saying all this, Rayaan thinks of going to his favorite place, that's why he is now going to his favorite place. When Rayaan goes there he becomes very happy

_________________________

Kabir's pov

"When I reached my secret place, the doors of that place opened, as soon as I got down from the car, all the workers bowed their heads in front of me and everyone started greeting me, but I did not greet anyone back and went inside"

This is "the mafia's house of kabir"