Chapter 6

1600+ words

Happy reading......

________________________

At kapoor's house

Author's pov

"Vahini came back from college and while entering the house, she saw that Shanaya was leaving the house after saying goodbye to her parents, Vahini thought that she should try talking to Shanaya, so she said to Shanaya that"

"Hey! Didi kese ho aap?"

"Shanaya ignored Vahini and went straight out of the house, When she was going out, she saw Kabir standing there, She looked at Kabir, Kabir looked at her, Both of them ignored each other and Shanaya went away and Kabir went inside the house"

"When Kabir came inside, he saw that vahini is standing there with her eyes filled with tears, Seeing this, Kabir immediately went to Vahini and asked her"

"Vahini? Beta kya hua hai why are you crying?"

"K..kuc..kuch n..nha..nahi bhai bus akhon mai kuch chala gaya tha"

"Vahini mere se jhoot bolne ki zrurat nahi hai mujhe foran btao kya hua hai"

"Bhai shanaya di mujhse nafrat kyu karti hai?" Vahini said this while she was crying continuously

"Vahini meri baat suno shanaya hume apna bhai,bhen nahi manti hai, tum meri bhen hai ho strong bano please"

"But bha- then kabir interrupted vahini

"Vahini ye baat kabhi mut bhulna ki mai humesha tumare saath hun, mai tumare sath humesha tha,hun,or rhunga tum akeli nahi ho samjh ayi? Or na mai tumhe kabhi akela hone dunga ye meri baat yaad rakhna"

( viewers aplog bhi yaad rkhna please👀)

"Ji bhai"

And then they both went inside the house

___________________________

Shanaya's pov

"While driving, I was just thinking that why am I punishing Vahini for Kabir's actions, I don't like to behave like this with Vahini, But because of Kabir, I neither talk to Vahini nor do I give her sisterly love nor do I give her my time, infact i dont even talk to her, i really dont know why i am punishing her, But I will not change my behavior with her or with anyone, I will never be able to forget what has happened to me"

—————————————-

After 1 week

Author's pov

"Today is 2nd March and there is a function in the college, Everyone is running here and there, preparing for function, children are taking photos of themselves and making videos, Everyone is busy with their work and on the other hand vahini reya and abhimanyu are waiting for ayan to come because he was late as usual"

Vahini's pov

"Yaar ye ayan ka bacha abhi tak aya kyu nahin hai bhai??"