the secret fourth musketeer

Cursed Spirits are a race of spiritual beings invisible to humans, incarnated from the cursed energy that leaks out of humans over time due to their negative emotions.

In the modern-day, the number of unexplained deaths and disappearances in Japan exceeds 10'000 annually. These statistics are a direct result of the influence that curses have on normal society. Their existence has been kept secret from non-sorcerers, as they are invisible to them. Jujutsu sorcerers act in secret to repel the threat of curses.

And finally, Jujutsu sorcerers are humans who are capable of seeing curses as well as wielding cursed energy themselves.

The year is currently 2018, Currently, three of said sorcerers were tasked with searching and abandoned factory which has been the location of several disappearances for the bad side of a month.

.

"So tell me why we are coming here specifically?" Nobara Kugisaki asked, her critical glare settling on Yuji Itadori, the one responsible for getting them assigned this mission

"Because no one else can, and people are dying because of it! Doesnt that make you angry, Nobara?!" Yuji exclaimed, currently he, her, and another were being driven by the schools assistant director, Ijichi Kiyotaka

"Tch, id rather spend my time doing something something important, like shopping, besides, the school deemed that the curse would be grade 2 and most! Why do the three of us need to go?!" Nobara argued back, glaring at Yuji

"N-now now... this is not time to fight amongst yourselves!" Ijichi tried to intervene, only to be stopped by a sigh from His passenger "Fushiguro! Please say something!"

Another sigh from Megumi was what Ijichi received "dont bother with them, just keep driving, we're close"

Ijichi sighed, why did he always get the troublemakers? First Gojo, then Itadori and Kugisaki, why does he never get a break...

few minutes later and the car stops, having arrived at the scene, immediately one of the doors is swung open, and the cause is revealed to be an angry Nobara, who exits the car and stomps off toward the abandoned building 'stupid curse, stupid yuji, stupid gojo, today i was supposed to go shopping goddamnit! Instead im searching for a curse who might not even be here!' Nobara cursed in her head, by this time Megumi and Yuji have caught up with her, and were approaching the wide, gaping maw of the crumbling factory.

.

【Pov change】

.

At the same time, a young boy with messy, long, blank hair, with grey eyes. The boy was wearing horribly worn and baggy clothes consisting of a sun-bleached grey t-shirt, and some dirty, dragging-along-the-floor ripped sweatpants, the boy wore no shoes, and had a passive look on his face as he strolled into the building, he stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath to steel his nerves.

"Remember kichi; 500k if you kill this one, so make sure it stays dead" the boy whispered to himself before entering the building via a hole that collapsed outwards.

.

And So three jujutsu sorcerers, and one... 'non-sorcerer' enter the factory, all searching for the same thing... but who would find it first?

.

Nobara was not having a good day, she had barely had any time to herself since she arrived at jujutsu high a week ago, between training, classes, and the idiot that insists on them being friends, she has had near zero free time, and near zero is zero to nobara!

And she made sure to make her search thorough, and by thorough, i mean that she just runs into a room, yells out taunts to try and draw the curse out, launches some nails into potential hidding spots, then starts running to the next room, leaving her two classmates in the dust.