Break Up Prank

"I wanna prank Gracie" Y/n says to her girlfriend's cousin, causing her to look away from her phone to the girl.

"What kinda prank? It's kinda hard to do anything right now. She's on tour" Abby replies, putting her phone down to give Y/n her full attention.

"I was thinking.. I'm gonna pretend to break up with her" Y/n looks at the girl sheepishly.

"What?! That's so mean! She's gonna cry!"

"There's another part to it. I need your help though"

"How are there two parts to a break up pranks?" Abby asks as she eyes the girl with a suspicious look.

"When she comes back, I wanna pretend to cheat on her. And who better to do that with than her cousin?" Y/n replies as she gives Abby a toothy smile.

"You're actually insane! She might break up with you for real"

"Well, this is payback for the proposal prank she did on me a few weeks ago. Who pretends to propose to their girlfriend of 4 years? Of course I said yes!" Y/n exclaims angrily, waving her arms in the air while the blonde gives her a knowing smile.

"Okay, I'm gonna help you but you can't let her kill me!" Abby tells her with a glare.

"Yes! Thank you so much! You're literally the best cousin in law" Y/n replies as she gives the girl a big hug.

"You guys aren't married though"

"Yeah, and whose fault is that?" Y/n glares at a photo of Gracie on the wall.

"So, when do you wanna start?" Abby asks, taking her friends mind away from the subject.

"Now" Y/n pulls out her phone and begins typing.

LOML❤️
We need to talk

Gracie Baby 💙
Sure is everything okay ? I love you xx

LOML❤️
I think we should break up. The feelings just aren't there anymore. I'm sorry

Gracie Baby 💙
What?? Everything was fine when I left. Can't we talk about this? I only have a few more shows and I'll be home. Please wait a few days

LOML❤️
Fine but it's not going to change anything. All I'm doing when you get home is giving you an explanation.

Gracie Baby💙
That's all I ask. I love you so much  xxx

"Oh, I feel so bad now. Why's she so sweet? I love her so much" Y/n whines as she puts her phone down, leaving her girlfriend on read.

"She's sweet because she's so head over heels in love with you, you dumbass" Abby replies before her phone starts ringing.

"Oh, that's her" she tells her friend before answering the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hey, can you make sure Y/n's okay for me? I just feel like she might be going through something"

"Yeah, sure, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just wanna make sure she's doing okay. Thanks, I'll see you in a few days" Gracie replies before hanging up the phone.