Author's Note

Introduction The Temptation Series 

The Temptation Series is a collection of six standalone contemporary romances with lots of drama, flirty banter, powerful heroes, strong heroines, and extra doses of steam. With interesting plot twists, each book is unique in its way! Can be read in any order! It all starts when celebrity entrepreneur, the arrogant billionaire, Lucas Donnelly, collides with the sweet, sassy nurse, Sienna Hensley, at a nightclub! The result? A sizzling, whirlwind affair! The entire series deals with the three Donnelly brothers: Lucas, Marcus, and Nicholas, and their fiery love stories involving Sienna and her sexy friends, Alyssa, Eva, Hayley, and Skylar. 

Accidentally Kissed – This is a sweet, intoxicating, passionate second-chance romance between Lucas Donnelly and Sienna Hensley. It starts with a passionate kiss at a nightclub and ends in a HEA! 

Mia Cara - This is a rags-to-riches story of a young girl, Cara Rose Sullivan, who struggles on her own to stardom. Running away from Marcus Donnelly, the only man who loves her the most, she is soon sucked into a world of drugs, fame, power, misery, and wealth! Can she forget Marcus? 

Tempted By The Enemy -  An exciting, enemies-to-lovers trope, complete with flirty encounters between the lead pairs. Check out how the sassy, Alyssa Van Every and her brother's sworn enemy, Nicholas Donnelly fight the attraction they feel for one another. 

Taming The Hot Billionaire - Eva Ann Rayner has always loved her best friend, Alyssa's brother, Alexander, who is six years older than her. Soon she realizes the gorgeous, temperamental, overprotective, and arrogant Alexander Van Every is forbidden to her and definitely off limits. Read this epic romance to know how Eva tames the possessive, dominant, overprotective, hot, and jealous billionaire with her sweetness. 

Resist Me If You Can - Stubborn, and secretive, Ashton Pierce has all the qualities that should prompt Hayley Barclay to run a mile away from him but she doesn't. Alexander Van Every's best friend, Ashton lives with the Van Every siblings. Seeing him every day, can Hayley resist his charms? However, with his dark past and mafia connections, Ashton refuses to acknowledge Hayley who is a multi-billionairess, and the sole heiress to her family's fortune. Will she give up on him? 

Tempting The Spitfire - At twenty-two, Skylar Carnell is a spitfire who doesn't believe in cliché romances and has dreams of her own to chase. What happens when she has to honor her parents' dying wish and marry into the St. James family? It leaves her with no other option than to meet the youngest son, the cocky, full-of-himself, infuriating Christian St. James. He's notorious, mysterious, and full of surprises. Skylar fights him at every step, but he offers her a contract marriage she can't ignore. Why does he want to marry her? Is it only to honor his parent's last wish? 

About The Book 

Tempted By The Enemy is the third book of the Temptation Series featuring Alyssa and Nicholas's passionate love story. A fun, unique, enemies-to-lovers romance with an opposites-attract vibe, this book can be read as a standalone as well. Drown in their sizzling interactions! Feel their love in their hate! Are they in denial? Can they feel the attraction in their hatred? Will they succumb to the temptation?

This book is published on Amazon Kindle! Only the first few chapters are available here.

Check it out! Only for $2.99! 

https://www.amazon.com/author/rituparnadarolia