you can run but you can't hide

Jalil's POV
In just three month Fatima would be divoreced from me,a part of me desperately hoped that she would get pregnant.That would have meant that the divorce wouldn't happen until she gave birth.

I know Fatima,she could never divorce me if she found out she was pregnant with my child.

Fatima being pregnant with my child would be the most amazing news of my life.She would also be happy because in a way , raping her made her dream of becoming a mom come true.

Rape always makes me guilty,I caused her so much pain but it was for a good cause.

Amina hugged me from behind.
Amina: I have missed you(she kissed my neck.The only person on my mind was Fatima)
Jalil:am not in the mood, where is the baby?

Amina: with your parents,we can finally spend time together.
Jalil:not now,I need to see my son.
Amina:you are always neglecting me for our son.
Jalil:he is your son, too.

Amina: I know but sometimes you act as if,all am wortg in your life is being your son's mom,am I not your wife too?
Jalil:you are
Amina: then make love to me.
Jalil: I can't, not now.

(I turned to leave)
Amina: it's because of her,that you leave me, she doesn't love you.
Jalil:you don't know anything (I angrily walked off.her words scared me)

Fatima's POV
Days had passed since I ran off from that mansion.It was my first and last day.

Today I was applying for a job as a janitor at this huge company.I walked in only to find Isaac sitting in the boss's chair.

I turned to leave but he cleared his throat.
Isaac:you are not going anywhere,sit the fuck down (I immediately sat)You lied to me.
Fatima:no I ..I am a Muslim,I am not fit for that kind of job.

Isaac:then why did you apply?
Fatima: I thought maid for extra meant working more since we warned more.I didn't know it was prostitution.
Isaac:well you signed a contract,you can get killed if you pull out.

Fatima: what?you are kidding.
Isaac: do I look like am joking,let me enlighten me on who I am,I am the leader of the mafia, the Don(my heart sank.) If you leave without fulfilling your contract,you and your family will die,I will see you tomorrow.

(I started crying)
Fatima: please you can't do this.
Isaac: I just did.
Fatima: please I don't want to be a prostitute (I cried.He got up and squatted infront of me,his eyes flashed with worry but it quickly dissapeared.)

He wiped my tears.
Isaac: dismissed.

(I looked up at him as he got up,my eyes were filled with dissapointment,I don't know why I was dissapointed in him.I got up and left.)

The next day,I barely slept or ate,I had cried all night.crying had become my habit for the past year.

I soon arrived and all eyes where on me, particularly those piercing blue eyes.