Tyrell Sloan- Team Mascot

Tyrell had just left for the game I was also going to go but I got a call from the Dragon's coach saying the Team mascot person wasn't going to be their so I could fill in, this was dream

So I got in some short's a Dragon's jersey with Sloan on the back an one of Tyrell's training jacket's then some Airforce's. Getting in my car I drove to the stadium as I also had to get their early.

Pulling in I spotted Tyrell's car so I parked next to it, getting out I locked my car an walked inside I saw the coach he called me over.

Do you want Tyrell to know -He asked No -I said Ok then get in now you can be funny when they score cheer do a backflip do any of your gymnastics stuff -He said Cool so can I bag on the player's -I said Yeh -He said Exciting -I said.

I took the Jacket off as I knew I would get hot an got in the mascot as a dragon Ok so we have 10 minute's till the game ok -He said Copy -I said putting the head on.

Can I go in the shed -I said Yeh -He said as we walked to the shed an I walked in all the boy's cheered someone played music an I started dancing They all cheered as I started twerking.

Walking to Tyrell I dragged my finger along his neck an kissed his cheek He laughed.

Time for the game I walked out an started spinning one arm around so the player's ran out which they did. The game kicked off an already the ball was passed to Tyrell I ran to him an picked him up He laughed.

The game had been going on for 50 minute's we were winning an in second half yep Tyrell got another try I did a back handspring into a backflip everyone cheered an I grabbed Tyrell an dipped him down like married couples do.

At the end of the game I was handed a phone an walked to Tyrell He smiled at the camera so I took a picture an dropped the phone to take the helmet off.

Smiling at him he gasped Baby what are you doing -He said coming to me I'm the mascot -I said as I got out of the outfit an was passed my jacket.

I jumped in Tyrell's arm's You scored twice baby you did amazing an I cheered you on at the field I even did a backflip for you -I said as he held me by my butt.

Very talented my love an you even dipped me is that what you want me to do at our wedding to you -He asked I nodded an kissed him he kissed back I still can't believe you were there the whole time -He said.

I laughed well thank god none of your butt's were out in the changing room's -I said Oh yeh what would you have done if you saw something -He said putting me down Probably cover my eye's or run out -I said.

Good answer -He said putting an arm around my shoulder Tyrell signed some thing's Baby what do you want -He said looking at me Huh -I said he pointed at his shirt an his shoe's I pointed at his shirt.

He laughed an gave his shoe's away then took his shirt off an passed it to me I took my jacket off an passed it to him he wrapped his body around me as I took my shirt off an then put his jersey on.

Lovely -He said Perfect -I said rubbing my hand on his ab's Oh god Y/n -He said cracking up What their nice -I said looking at him Not here -He said glaring at me I let out a huff an walked away.

Making my way into the Dragon's shed Did you see the Mascot Y/n flirting with your boyfriend -Zac said Yeh I did it was me -I said Huh -Ben said I was the mascot as the guy couldn't come -I said Wow -They all said as I sat on Tyrell's lap which he smiled at me.

The End.