Nathan Cleary- RIP Soldier

No One's POV - BattleFieldY/n grabbed her gun an pointed it to the enemie's next minute she felt 3 shot's to her back Ahh She let out falling to the ground Hey Y/n stay with me I need you to keep your eye's open What do I tell Nathan -Carly said T...

Y/n grabbed her gun an pointed it to the enemie's next minute she felt 3 shot's to her back Ahh She let out falling to the ground Hey Y/n stay with me I need you to keep your eye's open What do I tell Nathan -Carly said Tell him I love him an I'm watching over him -Y/n said with tear's down her face an closing her eye's No Y/n you open your godamn eye's right now -Carly said she checked her pulse their wasnt one.

Carly left an found the leader Boss Y/n is dead -She said "Alright we need to get her body out" -Boss said.

The war finished an everyone was back at base Australia only lost one person which was Y/n cleary 25 year's old from NSW daughter of Brad Arthur married to Nathan Cleary Panther's Player.

Nathan's POV
Arriving home from training I walked inside to see Prince Hey buddy -I said patting him, looking up I saw a picture of me an Y/n on our wedding day I smiled I missed her so much.

She was away on deployment fighting for Australia an she is loved an supported by all NRL team's an the NRL which I love her for doing this but I missed her so much an prayed she is safe.

Sitting on the lounge with Prince I grabbed my phone an saw 5 missed call's from a random number but it looked familiar so I rang them back.

"Hello is this Nathan Cleary" -CNO said Yes it is -I said "Hello I am the CNO for the Australian Army I am deeply sorry to tell you that your wife Y/n has died an was the only Australian we lost in this battle we will be holding a flag ceremony to give you her medal's an we want the NRL to be their we will give them a call but we are deeply sorry for your loss" -He said.

Nathan broke down in tear's Ok thank you for letting me know -Nathan said as they finished the call.

Everyone's Post

TheParramattaEels

🔵⚪

⚪🔵

⚪🔵

TheParramattaEels: We are saddened with the new's of The Daughter of Brad Arthur has sadly passed away during fighting for our country she will be remembered condolences are with Brad an his family.

Y/n Arthur Thank you for your service you will be remembered.

Comments
MitchMoses: Rest In Peace Sweet Girl thank you for your service
DylanBrown: Thank you for your service  Y/n RIP
BryceCartwright: Australia will alway's remember you Y/n

NathanCleary

🔵⚪

⚪🔵

⚪🔵

NathanCleary: To my sweet girl my fighter my beautiful wife I'll love you forever baby Rest In Peace Baby Thank you for your service Never forgotton alway's remembered.
Comments
IzackTago: RIP our Soldier
PenrithPanthers: Our Soldier forever

No Ones POV
Today was the day Y/n's body is flown back to Australia the Eel's an Panther's will be at the airport.

Everyone stood in suit's at the entry as the plane drove to the front an turned so the casket could come out. The door opened an the casket soon came down the mover with an Australian flag laid on top the player's soon got in Taxi's to the funeral house.

The player's arrived an soon entered as Nathan, Brad, Dylan, Mitchell, Ivan an Jarome all held the casket an carried it into the Funeral Everyone crying Nathan an Brad the hardest.

Casket was placed an the Ceremony was in process...

"We are here to celebrate the life of Y/n Arthur who sadly passed while fighting for our country she was a Daughter, Sister, Wife, Niece, Granddaughter an she will never be forgotton now before we lay her to rest in peace we would like to invite Nathan her husband, Brad her Father to come up an say some word's" -Priest said.

Nathan walked up. Hi everyone uhm Y/n was only 25 she was young an fighting for our country she was so strong an beautiful my baby -Nathan said breaking down.

Babygirl I know your looking down on us I hope I can continue to make you proud as you were alway's by my side my cheerleader when you were home you would dress Prince or Kobe in a panther's jersey for game's that were away -Nathan said laughing.

Now I know Y/n has passed but she wouldn't want us to stop she would want us to continue she loved NRL it was her fav thing to watch to learn an I loved that about her so baby I won't stop this is for you my love Keep fighting up their baby I love an miss you Rest In Peace sweet girl -Nathan said crying.

Brad walked up, Hey guy's first I want to thank everyone who came she loved you all especially her 2 baby brother's that she did the world for she cared about them like their her own kid's even if their 2 to 4 year's younger then her -He said.

Y/n was energetic, characteristic, passionate, fiesty, an did her goal's she set an she would want you all to do that to ok so go out this week an play for her she will be watching everygame I know she used to wake up at the crack of dawn to watch replay's when it wasn't a NRL game day -Brad said.

After the speeches the boy's carried Y/n out to the hole she will be buried in. Everyone stood around as the boy's laid  Y/n to rest everyone burst out in tear's.

Everyone sat down an the Soldier came strutting down an did a salute position then kneeled down in front of Nathan an handed him the flag of Australia an y/n's medal's then prayed.

The funeral had finished an everyone had gone back home. Nathan sat with Prince on his lounge Buddy Mumma's not coming home -He said the dog winced as he looked at the picture of his adult mum.

The End.