~Chapter 17~

Double updates it is! 🕊✨
For next chapter, Votes;- 120+
Comments:- 25+

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Baba", Aadheesh heard a small soft voice. He turned around only to see, a soft figure, hugging his legs.
He softly held the little one, as he squatted to her level.
He held the little one's arms, he saw her cute little face, it felt...
It felt like home.
Before he could process, the little one, again hugged him.
Her little hands across his broad shoulders, as her little nose touched his shoulder blades.
"Baba! ", he again heard her call out.

It felt as if he had known her for ages.He too engulfed her into a hug.
It felt safe.
It felt like the little one was a part of him. Unknowingly, a drop of tear trickled down his right eye, it was that amount of surreality that he experienced.

And why wouldn't it feel so.
Afterall, she was " AADHIRA", his own blood.

After few minutes, he finally picked her up, standing up,with the figure in his arms.

He looked intently at the little one's face.
It felt familiar.
He stared at her without blinking. He just couldn't get his eyes off that angelic figure.
Ira too stared at him.
She let her soft hands touch his face. Aadheesh closed his eyes over her movement.
He felt two soft petal like lips kissing his nose bridge, a soft smile broke on his lips, over that little gesture. It felt like he had won the world.

Just then, a lady approached them. "Princess! ", she called off.
Aadheesh saw the little figure turning towards the lady, who didn't waste time in taking the little figure off his arms.
But then,
The moment haulted, as his watch got stuck with her bracelet.
He heard the little one chuckle.

It was a delulu moment for him. He felt all of this had happened earlier.
He just didn't knew when.

He softly seperated his watch and her bracelet.
Within seconds he saw the little figure leave along with that lady.
He stood still.
He just didn't knew what happened with him a moment ago.
His face had a soft smile.
He touched his nose bridge, where the little one had layed a soft kiss.

After few moments, he proceeded for his day.

~Night~

It was late at night.
Aadheesh was in his office, in a meeting. But,his mind was still in the hotel scene.
All throughout the day, that cute little face had wondered about in his mind.

He could only see that face around him.
It felt as if everything was pointing out to something. He just couldn't make out what.
All throughout the day he was distracted.
At the start of the day, he was distressed about Rishita leaving.
But now, his mind was only playing the hotel scene.

He was neither able to focus on anyone speaking , neither on the presentation, or his files.

That particular face had rendered him restless, yet provided him a distinct kind of peace.

As the meeting got over, the people left.
Leaving Aadheesh alone in the room.
Aadheesh was frustrated. He actually didn't knew anything that happened with him today, except the hotel scene.
He closed his eyes, his hands resting on his forehead.

Again, the same face in front of his face started wondering around. But it didn't irritated him. Rather it felt peaceful. The little one's face was providing a warmth that he was craving for since when.

Just then something stuck him. The little one, calling him, "Baba! ".

It striked him in a speed of a light, the face, the mole on the right cheek.
The bracelet, it was..

Damn!
He opened his eyes in a go. Shock, clearly written on his face.
Realization hit him hard.
He quickly picked up his key as he rushed out of the office.

He stormed through the streets like a mad man.
All the while chanting Kanhaji's name, praying that his intuitions should not turn out to be true.
But wait,
Why didn't he wanted his intuitions to be true?
Because he himself didn't knew what he would do, if things that were running across his mind, turns out to be the truth.
But, a corner of his heart, was praying for it to be the truth, more strongly than anything.

He reached the same hotel. His heart was screaming that he'll find his answers there.
Entering inside the lobby, he haulted at the same spot where he met that angel.
The scene again rushed in front of his eyes.
He closed his eyes as he ranked his hands in his hair.

"Yaha tak toh aah gaya! Par aage kya? ", to say, he had no idea of what to do next.
There was little or very vague chance of him finding that soul in the extravagant hotel. Moreover, he didn't even knew her name. Neither did he knew the lady.
How! How was he supposed to calm his unstable heart down? How was he supposed to bring peace to himself? How was he supposed to find the one who felt like home?
These questions ate his mind up, as he stood near the reception.
He, did go to the receptionist and tried  finding out, through his description, conveying  the incident that happened with him in the morning. But, Alas! He found nothing. Nothing.
Again pulling his hair, he turned around frustratingly.

("I came till here, but what next now? ")

Just then, as if the universe had wanted it, Aadheesh spotted the same lady, with another man, who looked like a doctor. Yeah, Aadheesh knew him, he's the famous pediatrician of Rajasthan, Dr. Bansal.

He saw both of them, walking through the stairs in a rush.
Within seconds they vanished out of his sight, but he too was quick enough to follow them, in the direction that they left.

He reached the 4th floor of the extravagant hotel. He was there from the last five minutes. He ranked his hand frustratedly through his hairs. It was just a flick of a second that he missed that lady. He just didn't knew which room she entered.
But he was damn sure, that it was this floor.
His instincts were shouting it to him.
But how! How to find out.

One thing that he failed to notice was that the floor was  silent. He couldn't see even a single human being or feel the presence of anyone around.

Just then piercing the silence he heard her voice.
His heart thumped.
He was right. He was fucking right.

He hands and feet turned cold as he heard himself following the voice.

Inside a room, Rishita stood in front of Rosy as she shouted, "Are you out of your mind! How could you be so careless, Rosy!
Do you have the slightest of idea, what can happen..

Dheesh.. Woh pehchan jayeaga.. He is fucking very smart.. Tumhe pata bhi hai.. If he.. " Rishita was shouting.
She clutched her forehead as she added, "Ira.. Pehchan jayega woh.. I am sure he must have felt it.. Felt a connection with Ira..
Agar.. Agar usse pata chala ki.. Ki.. "

" Ki woh nanhi si jaan meri beti hai! "

("Are you out of your mind! How could you be so careless, Rosy!
Do you have the slightest of idea, what can happen..

("Dheesh.. He'll identify her.... He is fucking very smart.. Do you even know.... If he.. ")

("Ira.. He'll identify her... I am sure he must have felt it.. Felt a connection with Ira..
If.. If he gets to know that....that..")

" That, that little soul is my daughter! ")

--------------------------------------------------------------

Toh?
Kya lagta hai,
What will happen next?

How was the meet? 😗

Was it up to the expectations or not?

Was Aadheesh's reaction expected? 🥺

What about Rishita? 🤔

Aacha suno,
the next chapter won't be updated untill and unless we have the votes and comments count satisfied.
(Aur kyuki exams bhi aah rahe hai mere! )
Par, if you guys fulfill the counts, I'll surely give the updates, warna phir jab exams khatam honge tab. 🥰👍

Hope the chapter was good enough. 🕊
Do vote and comment. 😍
Love Love. ❤