Chapter 1 - Cubo Academy - Synchronization

Don't forget to comment what you thought of the chapter at the end and what you found interesting. And if you liked it, leave a star :)

In the fourth quarter, when I had just finished reading the novel, I received an email. The sender asked me what I thought of the novel.

I have no idea who the person was or how he got my email address, but I was very suspicious at first, so I ignored it. There was no way of telling if it was that man's doing or not. I could be being very paranoid, but in my position, all caution is justified.

It's likely that the White Room's operations are back up and running. I'm sure that man doesn't plan to let me enjoy my peaceful life for the three school years I'll be at this school. However, I was still hoping for peace for at least the entire first year.

The novel I was reading was called "The Hero Returns".

It was no Mega Hit, but apparently, it was a popular novel in the early years. When I received this email, the novel was already on hiatus, although I don't know the exact length of the hiatus. I could think of a few reasons why the author had put his novel on hiatus.

1. Lack of Inspiration: A simple and straightforward explanation could be a lack of inspiration on the author's part. As with any form of creation, writers can also face creative blockages. Perhaps the author has run out of ideas or is going through a creative dry spell. This is understandable, but it raises questions about the future quality of the novel, which frankly speaking, as the story progresses, gets worse.

2. Author's personal problems: Another possibility is that the author is facing personal problems that prevent him from continuing to write at the moment. This could range from health problems to family or financial issues.

3. Inconsistencies in Plot and Character Development: An additional reason for the novel's hiatus could be the presence of plot holes and inconsistencies in character development.

The beginning of the story was somewhat interesting. But as the story progressed, things became repetitive. The protagonist, who was already broken, gained powerful allies and didn't have many enemies who could stand up to the main characters, especially the protagonist.

I think I could have come up with a more interesting narrative myself.

However, despite these various problems, I still read the story because I was curious. The concept of the world was very interesting, if the author had worked on it more calmly, he could have created one of the best novels. It really was wasted potential.

While I was thinking about it, I received another email asking the same thing.

And another.

And another.

With a sigh, I decided to reply to the email, writing my sincere feelings about the work with its plot holes and wasted potential.

[ homosapiens # neighbor. com ]

[Yes, exactly. I totally agree with you. This is a story that had tremendous potential, but was wasted due to the incompetence of the author. I was thinking of doing a Remake of this story, just for personal satisfaction, you know? What do you say? With your help, I think we can improve this story with wasted potential. Of course, this will only be between us, after all, I don't want to have any problems with copyright, hahaha].

It was quite an interesting email. He wanted to redo the novel out of sheer satisfaction.

How much did he enjoy this novel to send such an email? In fact, why didn't he send an email to the author of the novel? I didn't know, nor did I have any idea how he got my email address, so I chose to reply.