BEFORE YOU READ

Disclaimer:-
This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
______________________________________

Author of the story:-
Hello, I am Ichika. I know this story needs a lot of improvement. I will try my best for this. You can give your opinion in the comments section. I would be glad if you did that. I hope that you read the whole story as it takes a lot of effort. It might take me some time to post the chapters. Because I have to study too. I hope you understand and show some love.
______________________________________

The house view:-
A small house covered all over in white paint. Which has a ground floor, a first floor, and a room under the roof. The first floor has a bedroom, balcony, and two abandoned rooms. The ground floor has a guest room, closet, kitchen, hallway, and bathroom. The room under the roof has two windows through which light comes. There is mostly dark in that room. There is a small yard that has a cherry blossom tree and a swing. Just attached to the house there is also an underground laundry room. The whole house lights were fused as well as the pipeline leaked. The electrical switch never worked at all.
______________________________________

Point of view:-
The whole story is based on Lily's point of view. I also added it at the beginning of Chapter - 1.
______________________________________

Thank you so much for the precious time you are giving to read my story 💜✨
______________________________________