CHAPTER :- 7

I had hurted myself enough. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a pair of scissors and I knew what to do.

The next morning, I woke up early and got dressed up perfectly. That day, Bella woke up late.

I took a cab and reached my college on time. Harry was on the entrance gate. He looked at me with his mouth open.

Everyone turned back to see me. I had changed myself completely. I was no longer looking like a long hair kind girl. I was looking like this while wearing the same dress :-

 I was looking like this while wearing the same dress :-

______________________________________

Harry came to me and started asking multiple questions continuously.

"What happened, Lily? Are you fine? Why did you cut your hair? They were fine yesterday? Did you cut them by yourself? You did at night? I was at your place till evening but you did not give any hint that you are doing this?"

"I like it better when they are short. I am totally fine. Maybe I am running late for class. See you later. Bye and have a nice day."
______________________________________

Before he could say anything, I left and went to our classroom. I sat on a seat far away from Harry. He came and looked at me. I gave him a blank stare. He went to his usual seat and sat there.

When I went home and opened the door, I could hear Bella's voice. She was in complete doubt.

"Lily, I found a bunch of hair in the dustbin. Do you know whose it is?" She said while coming to the hallway.

She looked at me and her eyes widened. She could not believe her eyes. Her mouth was in awe.

"You cutted your hair. They were long and pretty as hell. Are you out of your mind. Your mother loved our hair. She took a lot care of them and you cutted it in a matter of seconds. What has gotten into you?"

"Bella, I just wanted to try new things. You always say that we should bring changes in our lives and now you don't like them. I think they are pretty cute, don't you think the same as me?"

"Stop melting my heart by your aegyo! They are pretty cute, I agree. Why did you cut them?"

I thought for a while but I couldn't find the answer. Why did I cutted them. What was in my mind? The reason couldn't be Harry and Bella. I'm not so much attached to him.

I got chills all over my body. I don't know the answer. The idea of cutting them just blew my mind when I saw the pair of scissors. I cutted my beloved hair without thinking once. Then a flashback begin.
______________________________________

Flashback :-
I was standing in front of mirror. When I was cutting my hair, I didn't saw my image. All I saw was a toddler cutting its own hair with scissors. It was not me but someone else.
______________________________________

Bella shake me with her hands. I was zoned out for a moment. I had a blank face. Bella was kind of worried. She raised her eyebrows. I put my hand on my hair and then pressed it hard.

"What happened, Lily? You are not looking good today. Just tell me everything."

I could not understand what was going on. My head and my chest were aching so hard. I was having a panic attack. I knelt on the floor. I couldn't see anything clearly.

Bella put hands on both of my shoulders. She was so tensed after seeing my situation. I put my hands on my eyes. I broke down into tears. Seconds later, Everything went black.

I woke up in the same hospital where I experienced a paranormal activity. Despite that something was different. As usual a person was holding my hand but this time it was not Bella.

To my shock, Luna was holding my hand all this time when I was unconscious. I was in a lot of doubts. I couldn't open my mouth for sometime and when I did all I could say was related to Bella.

"Luna, I'm happy that you took care of me when I wasn't in my senses but can you tell me where is Bella?"

"I'm glad you finally woke up. Bella is out for sometime with Harry. They said that they are going to a nearby cafe. It's been 3 hours."

Bella went out with someone when I was in bed. This never happened before. I might sound rude and mean. But the truth is I'm possessive over her. I called Bella after 1 hour.
______________________________________

On the phone call :-

"Hello, Bella. Where are you? It's been 4 hours and you showed no clues. I am very upset with you. Come at the hospital in 10 minutes or never talk with me." Before she could say anything I hung up the call.
______________________________________

Luna went to her office because she had some urgent work which can't be
cancelled at all costs so I said her to go because it was very important.

Bella came in the room with Harry behind her. She hugged me tightly and I could see traces of tears on her face. It was clear that she had cried a lot when I became unconscious.

"Do you know it's been 4 days since you are in bed. Doctor told it's normal but something was odd. At night, I still remember you used to speak some weird things."

"Are you kidding? Is this a prank? Where is the camera? It can't be that I was unconscious for 4 days. What did I used to speak."

"It's not a prank and we are not kidding. You used to speak the Korean language which you never learned."

I could not believe her words. I am in bed for 4 days and I spoke Korean language. I don't even know how to say hello in Korean.

Everything was not at right place. Something was suspicious which I need to find out but how will I?
______________________________________

Thank you so much for giving your precious time to read this story and also for your support. See you next time with a new chapter till then Love you all 💖
______________________________________