fifteen. you're kidding?

( ⋆·˚ ༘ * IN BETWEEN , WALKER SCOBELL )
❝ you have got to be kidding me ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ *  IN BETWEEN , WALKER SCOBELL     )❝ you have got to be kidding me ❞

——— ROWAN'S POV

AFTER LAST NIGHT, I'VE BEEN IN A GOOD MOOD. today was got a break from filming which was very much needed. the confession last night wouldn't leave my mind at all.

i was bored out of my mind and walker said that he had something to do today, like a boys day or something so we couldn't hang out. he did mention that he wanted to talk later on.

i stared at my ceiling some more until deciding to text rebecca, fingers crossed that she wasn't hanging out with matt.

REBECCA 🎀
____________

rowan 💛hi becca!! since we have afree day from filming, i was wondering if you want to hang out??

rowan 💛
hi becca!! since we have a
free day from filming, i was
wondering if you want to hang
out??

rebecca 🎀
yeah that sounds fun😚
no walker?
rowan liked a message

great!! you have some tea to
spill row

i laughed at her message, hearting it and putting my phone down to get ready. it was pretty hot outside so i decided to wear a t-shirt with jeans and a loose flannel in case it becomes chilly outside.

there was a knock at my door and i quickly opened it. rebecca stood there with a smile on her face. "yay!  girls day out! i've been waiting for this day!"

i chuckled, taking her hand and locking my hotel door. today was going to be good.

"so, what happened with you and walker last night?" rebecca nudged me as we walked through the beautiful city. cars honked and people chattered so it was kind of hard to hear.

"what?" i laughed, acting clueless. i wasn't sure if i was supposed to tell anyone about what happened last night but rebecca was trustworthy.