PROLOGUE🌊

Maha is twenty years old who is being bullied by her paternal relatives due to her weight.When she was born her father was out of country for almost 6 months and when he come back he didnot hold her.Her grandparents didnot like her because she is only child of her parents.She is also facing pcos issue and she is studying Doctor of Physiotherapy and her father didnot support her due to family.Because according to the society a physiotherapist is a "malishi" but thats not true and her cousins also make fun of her weight and acne.She is so fed up of her life and want true friends in her life because her all friends change due to her weight and call her fat in jokes which truly hurt her.She want her father to support her and love her like every father do to his daughter.Due to this she become concerned about her body and she also started eating less food.Her studies is also getting affected due to this.She just stay quiet in her house and her cousin call her rude except samahir who is sister of rayyan and also her best friend.Her grandparents always taunt her for being a girl and insult her everytime.

Rayyan is 28 years old who is living in U.K and handling their family business.He was 18 years old when he come to U.k for his further studies then he start handling his family business.He is always possessive of his things and have anger issues.He was maha best friend when he was in Pakistan.But after coming in U.k he kept his distance from her because he love her and dont want to affect her studies due to his love.But he is not aware about her treatment back in family.He hacks her account in snapchat and instagram.So he can see her.He also kept a secret bodyguard for her who follows her whenever she is outside.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and please vote and comment.