THREE💎

In Hospital:

Amal,aryan and zoha are sitting on the bench waiting for the doctor to tell them what happened to maha.

"Bhabhi pata nhi meri beti ne aur kia sehna hy is choti si zindagi main chahy wo kisi se nhi kehti lekin wo bhi apne baap aur dada dadi k pyar k liye taras gayi hy.Mere se hi galti hogayi thi jab mere bhaijaan ne kaha tha k maha ko lahore bhej do wo waha university main admission le ly gi par maine nhi bheja.Bhaijaan ne to yaha tak kah dia tha k wo maha ka rishta pakka kar dety hy apne bete  saad se."said Amal.

Zoha was shocked hearing this because amal never discuss this with her.She thanked Allah that amal reject his proposal because she wanted maha as her daughter in law.

"Chachi kuch nhi hota maha ko tension na ly ap dekhna wo pehle ki tarah bilkul theek hojayegi."said aryan."In Sha Allah bete theek hojayegi maha lekin main aj hi main  apne bhaijaan se baat karti ho maha aur saad k rishty k liye aur usko lahore bhej do gi taky wo apni studies waha se complete kar ly aur bhaijaan k boht sources hy maha waha kisi bhi uni main admission hojayega unke ek kehne pe"replied amal.

Doctor came out from the ward in which maha was admitted.

Dr. said:"Don't take tension.She is alright.She just fainted because of mental stress and weakness.It looks like she has not eaten since yesterday.You can take her home after some time."

They thanked Allah Almighty.Aryaan called samahir to inform her about maha's health.

MEANWHILE IN U.K:

The room in which rayyan was staying was completely destroyed and pieces of glass were scattered in his room and blood was also coming out from his hand because a very big piece of glass was in his hand.But this pain is not equal to the pain he is feeling in his heart

RAYYAN POV:

Allah ap to janty hi hy k maine usey sachi mohabbat ki hy usko main kabhi bhi dard main nhi dekh sakta.Please meri maha theek ho Ya Rab.Main janta ho k main aj boht der baad dua kar raha lekin mujhe ap per yaqeen hy k ap usko theek kardy g.Meri maha mujhse nafrat karti hy aisa kabhi ho hi nhi sakta aur agar karti bhi hy to maha tyar hojao q k ab jo main karny jaraha ho us k liye tum nhi tyar.Just wait and watch maha k ab tumhari zindagi kaisi badalti hy.

3RD PERSON POV:

He dialled his pilot and tell him to get his private jet ready in half an hour.He packed all of his things and tell his P.A to cancel all the meetings for one month.

BACK IN PAKISTAN:

They all reached home after maha was discharged.Amal called his brother and he was very happy to know that his sister finally agreed to this proposal and he know that her in laws want to get rid of maha as soon as possible.He tell amal that he will arrive in Islamabad in 2 hours with sweets and engagement ring.Amal tell his mother in law about his brother coming.She gets happy that now they will get rid of her.She tell about this to all the family.They thank Allah that finally maha will be gone forever from this house.

"Maha chalo jaldi se acha suit pehn kr aao tumhare susral waly arahy hy"said Rukhsana.Her mother said samahir to get her ready.

After 2 hours:

Saad with his family reached at maha's home.His family was very happy.They greet everyone and tell their servants to take all the sweets and gifts inside the house.Amal's brother said to call maha downstars.SO,they can begin engagement cermony.Maha came downstairs wearing a beautiful black frock .Her hair was lightly curled.Her makeup was done very nude.She is wearing gajra in her both hands.

She is wearing gajra in her both hands

She came and sat with saad.They both exchanged the rings.Their elders feed them sweets.Suddenly,Rayyan came and said salam to everyone.He was shocked to see everyone feeding sweets to eachother."Kis khushi mein meethai khilai jarahi hy koi mujhe bhi bataye?"said rayyan.His dadi came and feed him sweet. She said:"Rayyan boht boht mubarak ho tumhari behn ka rishta pakka hogaya"."Mama apne samahir ka rishta mere bagair kaisy pakka kar lia?"asked rayyan.His dadi said:"Arey bachy main maha ki baat kar rahi ho."

That's it for today.Please ignore grammatical mistakes.Please vote and comment.
Target for next chapter=20 votes
Ap log vote hi nhi karty ho to mujhe target set karna para ab jab tak target complete nhi hoga next chapter nhi ayega