Gabriel Angelos Character Information:

This idea had been started ever since I have watched one of WesHammer's videos about what if the Chaos Gods are the good guys and he had been given a thorough deep dive on the complexity of the Chaos Gods rather than being over-the-counter cartoonish villains where they embody both the worst and the best traits that makes them more than the one dimensional villains they were portrayed with Khorne being a violent yet honourable warrior who eschew deception, Nurgle being a caring grandfather-like being who's accursed gifts are superficial at best, Slaneesh being... well... Slaneesh and Tzeentch being an ambitious schemer yet one who also embody hope and change in either the worst or the best ways possible.

That and Helldivers 2 has come and I would like to do this premise. Remember Warhammer 40k where the Imperium of Man, human supremacist who are fascists, zealous and racists against the truly evil forces of Chaos and being a necessary evil against demonic monsters and insidious aliens?

Well, what if the Imperium of Man is taken to a more villainous light and the forces of the supernatural, the eldritch and the mythical are the actual good guys?

Thus comes this idea and I would like to do this idea because having the bad guys being sci-fi imperialistic fascists are just too good to be true for a potential story that is just awesome to come to fruition and thus comes this story.

This is likewise heavily inspired by not only Helldivers, especially it's sequel but also Starship Troopers as when I was a kid, I watched the movie for being the first scene of blood and gore which kind of shook me when I was a kid.

Obviously, I'm not going to do a crossover with them because I have no idea how it works so instead, our bad guys shall serve as the inspiration or obvious expy to the whole lot of it only, the villains being the Terran Union Federation are still portrayed as the lighter shade of black in comparison to other factions in the milky way galaxy because if you must know, it's going to get a whole lot more complicated than that.

Still, I don't know if I actually want to do this since I've already had two other Players in YGGDRASIL story that introduced to our self-inserts being angels (one of them being fairy angel hybrids) or whatever and comes with a far more unique and noteworthy race where it is an angel but it is fallen alongside wings that are broken and dead and having less holy power who used deception to actually gained a cult that will fight against a tyrannical galactic superpower.

But it's too late so let's go for broke with being an overpowered power fantasy self-insert with harems and all that because really, my hormones and my imagination are more important than my practicality and creativity.

Which means that I shall write the idea onto another story. Cause you know me, right?

Well, with that being said, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012). It belong to their respective owners. Especially what I am about to make an inspiration and expy of. They also belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: I swear, I don't know what keeps me from writing things better when the lines and words I make are either cringe or being stupid.

I blame it all on either Wattpad for their inability to think what I write is better or how I always write fast and as far as my imagination goes that I may have missed a lot of words in my plate lately.

What do you think? Do you guys have any problems with that sort of thing?

_____________________________________________