The Forces of Light Faction Information:

Disclaimer: I do not own Overlord (2012). It belong to it's original owners. Any ideas of inspiration are also belong to their original owners.

Now...

Enjoy...

_____________________________________________

Raven, the Shadow Seraphim of Revolution:

A Seraphim that specialized similarly to the Nightbringer only in a less violent way possible, Raven is the moody, emotionally reserved and foreboding Seraphim who specialized in the arts of stealth and espionage and is one that encourage liberati...

A Seraphim that specialized similarly to the Nightbringer only in a less violent way possible, Raven is the moody, emotionally reserved and foreboding Seraphim who specialized in the arts of stealth and espionage and is one that encourage liberation through revolution in the arts of guerilla, espionage and subterfuge of warfare in either the battlefield or in the public domain itself.

Raven herself, while not weak, doesn't exactly consider wanting to fight in a prolonged warfare, only caring about finishing the fight as quickly and efficiently as possible through the use of some very pragmatic tactics like flanking and infiltration upon enemy ranks while delivering the critical kill that shall quickly end all in one fell swoop.

Once again, this doesn't make Raven weak and she is more than capable of handling herself in combat, showcasing not only the immense skill in her swordsmanship but also her ability in manipulating the shadows by her will, having been known to morph herself into an amorphous abominable being of shadow and darkness and even have an army of crow-like shadow minions at her back and call.

And overall, she is one that encouraged any of the downtrodden to rebel against oppression and has the skill to show how. Unfortunately, she however, doesn't have the charisma to actually give people the incentive to rebel, as it is.

• Victoria, the Avenging Seraphim of Unity:

A Seraphim that isn't exactly special, in and itself, being a skilled warrior who's skill with a blade is stupendous alongside being a superhuman angelic warrior but it isn't exactly special due to the fact that other Seraphim showcase such skill ...

A Seraphim that isn't exactly special, in and itself, being a skilled warrior who's skill with a blade is stupendous alongside being a superhuman angelic warrior but it isn't exactly special due to the fact that other Seraphim showcase such skill and power.