*•.¸♡ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1. | 𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓲𝓽𝔂 🌧️🕯️♡¸.•*

— ☆ It was a rainy day, and Wenzo was sitting with Clyde, a cup of tea, and his thoughts. He looked out of the window of the nice streetside cafe. The weather was gloomy, but calm. The streets were empty, besides the few people strolling along with umbrellas. He looked down at his still steaming cup of tea. What a day, he thought. And it's barely even been a few hours

He took a sip of his tea. As he set his cup down, his phone set on the table vibrated. Wonder who that could be, Wenzo wondered, picking up his phone, forgetting to check the time as he looked at the notification. 

He sighed. Eugh, of course it's Tazoh. What could he possibly want now?  Wenzo questioned. The last foolish errands Tazoh had sent Wenzo on for the past week did not make him excited about a new request.

Wenzo opened the DM. Of course, it was just another goose chase for him to be put on. Apparently, Tazoh enjoyed laughing at Wenzo running off with his tail between his legs. The message read; "Hey, Wenzo. I'm sure you're not busy, maybe you could come help me get some diamonds and chickens for this project I'm working on? :D". 

The task sounded a bit out of the ordinary. What could Tazoh possibly need chickens for in a large project?!  Wenzo exclaimed in his head. The errand seemed full of blasphemy, and Wenzo absolutely did not want to run it. An odd request, as usual, Wenzo shrugged it off, sighing. He decided to message Tazoh back.

"Alright, sure," he typed. He would have loved to respond with more anticipation, but he didn't feel the need to act excited for a stupid task to perform.

Tazoh gave him the coordinates, and Wenzo packed up his laptop and other trinkets he had set out at the cafe, including a journal and a pen. He didn't have an umbrella, so he decided to put on a blue hoodie he had packed. He lifted the hood over his head, and his backpack over his shoulder. He put Clyde on a lead and headed out onto the streets outside of the cafe.

He arrived at Tazoh's coordinates only to find that Tazoh was fooling around. His items were unorganized into messy shulker boxes surrounded by chests, demonstrating an irresponsible setup.

Tazoh turned around, and noticed Wenzo walking over with a sultry look. "Ah! Wenzo, you're here! Perfect timing," he spoke with a smile, attempting to combat his friend's downed look.

"Ah- uhm, alright, so what exactly am I doing here?" Wenzo spoke in a very inquisitive tone. He was slightly nervous about the task, due to Tazoh being so out of order at the moment. 

"I'm gonna need a few feathers and chickens, so.." Tazoh paused, adjusting his hat to keep the downpour of rain out of his eyes.

"I'm goin' to guess that by a 'few' you mean a lot, Tazoh," Wenzo said excruciatingly, pulling his sleeves over his hands.

"Okay.. well.. no.. but uhh.. maybe..... maybe- yeahh...." He placed his hand on the back of his neck. "Maybeee...." He chuckled a bit at his own hint of sarcasm. 

"Alright, so a lot." Wenzo said, raising an eyebrow and rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. I'm going to need a lot," Tazoh said, a bit embarrassed to ask for help. He thought this bit was funny, either way. 

"Okay Tazoh, I'll bring back some chickens for you- and this here uh, project of yours." Wenzo said, gesturing to Tazoh's current setup. He then kneeled down to tie Clyde to a fencepost by a column of Tazoh's shulker boxes.

"I- thank you, for helping me with this Wenzo." Tazoh spoke, as Wenzo headed off without a  notice.

Huh. Maybe he didn't hear me, Tazoh thought. He then grabbed what he was originally looking for in his shulker boxes, and threw everything back inside. He continued working, despite the rain.

꧁•⊹٭ ~ ٭⊹•꧂

Myles pulled down his hood as he limped inside of the shed that was by his small house. He had come to visit Mr. Skeleton Horse Thingy, his beloved horse.

"Ah, there you are, Mr. Skeleton Horse Thingy. I missed you," he spoke, petting the bony horse. He grabbed a carrot from a trough located inside the slightly-damp shed, and handed it to the horse to snack on. Although the horse couldn't necessarily 'eat' anything, Myles realized he enjoyed being handed treats.

"Too bad there's rain today.. it's not like I had much to do anyways, though." Myles said, giving the very special horse a hug. Others said the horse looked eerie or spooky, but Myles didn't think so.  Quit overthinking it Myles, you'll be fine. He said, pulling himself together. It's okay Mr. Skeleton Horse Thingy, I think you're special.

Myles said his goodbyes to Mr. Skeleton Horse Thingy, and pulled his hood back up to make the short trip across the stoney pathway to his house. He shut the gates neatly, and headed inside his cozy home. The candles were still lit, and he kept the windows closed to keep the warmth inside.

He grabbed a book and quill and sat down at his desk. He decided to take his helmet off, revealing his real face -and hair-. He put a bit more lamp oil in his lamp, and opened his blank-paged book. The pages were already yellow and aged. He dipped his feather into some ink and started writing whatever came to mind. It was sort of a track of the events happening on the server, but it was more of a mix of thoughts and analysis. 

He stared at the group photo he had taped in the front of the book. It was incredibly gorgeous, taken by an infamous photographer 'Dragonalaxxie.' Man, I think that guy was like,- a ghost. Hmph, well, never see him again I guess. Wraith.. wrxith.. wrxithz.. yeah, not very familiar. 

He put the quill away, followed by the book after he continued examining the picture for a few moments. Wonder what'll happen to that.. or even the Outcasts themselves.

Myles kept his candles and lamps lit, and stared out the window. The rain poured down quite a bit, though it didn't sound heavy. He watched as the raindrops soaked the window, each of them falling down singularly, leaving a trace of their trail only to be covered by a new raindrop. 

Across the room, his laptop turned on along with a dinging noise, interrupting his void of thoughts. He got up and walked over, seeing the message from Chief. 

"Hey Myles..! Anything you're working on right now? By the way, I borrowed a few things from one of your storage warehouses, so I hope you don't mind-"

He closed the message, clearing the notification. He didn't bother to read the rest. He blew out the candle beside the laptop and went back to stare out the window.

Does this always happen to me..?

What are these damn pitiful thoughts, Myles.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ ꜍✿꜉ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·