✿.。.:* ☆:**:.ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 2. | ɨʍʍɨռɛռȶ աօʀʀɨɛֆ 🦢💘.:**:.☆*.:。.✿➶➳

— ☆ Chief stared oddly at his computer screen. He was deeply disappointed, Myles had left him on read once again.. He sighed, getting up and grabbing an apple to snack on. He needed something to take his mind off the past few days, he swore Myles had been ignoring everyone.

The current rain didn't make his situation better. Chief's yard was all muddy. He closed the kitchen blinds and walked over to the living room to turn on an oil lamp. He tended to the fireplace before settling down around a bunch of cozy pillows nestled on the couch. He finally began to eat his apple. He looked out the window, still no sight of the sun. It's been hours.. he sighed.

It was as if the clouds were getting even darker.

—(••÷[ ☆ ]÷••)—

Tazoh sighed.

It had been an hour since Wenzo had run off. He felt bad for him with this weather. Tazoh had already prepared a 'thank you' gift for him, and even got a nice bowtie for Clyde. He bent down to place it on him.

"Here, Clyde, I think you'll really like this." He said, smiling softly as he pet the clueless frog on the head. He then pulled the bowtie out of his pocket, and wrapped it around Clyde accordingly. He adjusted it and, boom. Clyde looked incredibly snazzy.

"Hm. Perfect." Tazoh said, tilting his head and smiling as he finished up. 

"Riibt."

"Yeah, you do look awesome Clyde." He chuckled.

He got up, and started digging in one of his shulker boxes.

"Ahah!" He exclaimed, grabbing a bouquet and tying it up with a bow. "Now, just a few totems should do the trick, they'd contrast really well with these roses. Wenzo's been a bit.. iffy lately, so I should get him a nice gift in thanks for helping me out either way♡. Clyde, what do you think?"

"Riibt."

"Right."

—(••÷[ ☆ ]÷••)—

Chief grabbed a rain jacket and headed outside.

He walked over the bridge. There were floating lanterns in the rivers from a recent event.. it was a pretty sight to see, really. He walked towards a decent-sized pond and started walking around it.

The rain was downpouring pretty harshly, but it didn't bother Chief. He had gotten used to it, and it was quite calming. He watched the surface of the water ripple every time a raindrop penetrated it. 

He continued walking, until he was stopped by something he spotted. He stepped closer to view it.

What is this..? He thought, examining it more thoroughly. It looked like.. eggs. But they were, broken and abandoned.. he looked around for any more evidence, scanning the edges of the body of water. He saw a very monochrome looking duck.. as well as a dead duck, shot with an arrow. 

ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴛ.

...

He felt miserable for the poor ducks. How could this happen..? He no longer had much of a calm feeling in his chest, he could only manage a distressed one.. 

The feeling of someone w̷at̷ch̷i̷ng̷ ̷h̷im̷  was imminent. 

Y̶̧̻͇̰̺̳̩̥̓̀̏̈́̂̄͛̃̚͘Ǫ̴͚̥̈U̷̯̪̳̥̙̍͂͊͜ ̵̛́̊̋́͐͌̋̊̕ͅÄ̸̢͙̯͕͖͔͉̳͒̇̿̓͆̚R̶̢͒̅̅͑͂Ȩ̸̯̺̇̀̃͒̈́̕ ̵̫̦̏N̴̬̰͚̦̩̘̝̄͂͒̄͂͌ͅƠ̷̥̋́̏̔̚̚Ţ̵̱̪͍̪̹̣̗̝̽ ̸̲͉̦̼̃ͅY̵̧̢͓̯̮̝͒͊͗̆̎̾̈́͠Ơ̷̡̛̛̬͎̮͎̅̈́̉̎̒͛͠Ų̵̘̦́̇͗̑͐̂̈́͑̄̄

ᵀ̵̳̻̭̝͕̩̞͔̜͈̍͋͑ᵁ̵̨̛͔͉̫̲̩͕̅̒̇́͑́͋̚͠ᴿ̶̼̑̎̀͒͋̚ᴺ̶̨̧̧̝͎͎͎̩͚͐́̅̋͊̎̈́͂͘̚ͅ ̵̨̻̦̼͚̰͇͊̏͝ᴮ̸̬̰̙̦̟̝̥̒̽̀̎ᴬ̸̮̫̮͉̠̀̾͜ᶜ̴̡̫͕͑̍̇̒ᴷ̸̡̹͔̗͎̥̏̿́̓͊͘̕ ̷̗͖͆̋ᴮ̸̹̯̺̦͓̃͋͜͝ᴱ̸̺̦̮͎͎̺̥͇̇̃̇ᶠ̸͈͎͕̝̫͈̭͚̥̌̆̉̏̂͗͘͘ͅᴼ̴̹̚ᴿ̸̻͚̭̤̜͉̋̏̀͋͗͌͊͜ᴱ̸̞͉͙͖͊́̈͒̐͋̊͒ ̵̛̰̘͚̜̘̬͍̩̎̆̏͛͗̆͑̆͠ͅᴵ̷͖̜̏̿̓̑̇̕͝ᵀ̴̞̜̈́̓̊̈́̕ˢ̸̧̧̞̖̫̒̈̈́̏̇̕ ̸͖̼̿͑̕͠ᵀ̶̧̪͙͈̘̭͎̪͕̠͒͂̈́́̈́͂̀ᴼ̸̌̀͜ᴼ̸̯̭̹̤̞̪̣̺̽́̆͜ͅ ̸̪̓ᴸ̴̘̹͔̩̟͑̊́́ᴬ̴̖̺̲̻̑̾ᵀ̷̧̣͉͎̭͔̰̺͊͗̒̓͑́́̀̿̎ͅᴱ̶̼̀͆̇̕̚͠

an arrow.

one hurtful shot in the heart

can change everything.

İ̷̻̍̔͒S̵͎̯͙͙̝̝͙̈́͌̆́͛͐̏̿̇̃ͅ ̴̻̹̬̺̗͍͂̐̾̾̕͝S̴̺̦̲̔̀̉Ơ̵̡̖̲M̵̦̪̙͇͚̙͖̝͖̚ͅE̷̢̢͍̜̱̺̍̑̿̒̃̓̑͗̆͝Ó̸͙͕͉̣͓͕̩̩͔̽͋̍́̈́̐̒̈́N̴̡͇̗̖͉̜̬̗̈́͐͐̈́̐̏̕͘̕͝E̴̲͂̋͐̋̏̒̑ ̶̛͓̺̹̺̙̖̈́̌́̏̋̊͑̕W̵̢̻̞̤̼̽͐̒A̴̬͊̐Ṭ̵̪̖̺͉̫̱̳͂̽̓́̓̽̈͋̚Ċ̶̨͕̙̳͈̻͑̉H̷̗̺̭̣̗͎͛̏̂̏̎̂̇̓̌͝I̷̧̼̫̺̔͌Ṉ̸̨̗̣͉̩͓͍̩͋̀̕Ģ̷̘͓̲̪̭̀̀͊̎̌̈́̈̾͘͜͝ͅ ̶̣̭͌̐͗̂̃͆͆̈́Y̷̜̜͑͒̊̑͋͘͝O̵̮̭̯̠̅̀̃͑Ů̸̟̩͉̠̆́̔̐?̵̡̞̯̞̣̖̙̪͕̉̽̂̊

...

...

God damnit, Chief.

He walked by the cracked eggs with an empty heart.

Pull yourself together, man. It's a few damn ducks. 

They don't matter.

ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ⟦✩⟧ ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§