0.9

❝'Never trust a survivor,' my father used to warn me, 'until you find out what he did to stay alive'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝'Never trust a survivor,' my father used to warn me, 'until you find out what he did to stay alive'.

KURT VONNEGUT

0.9 : we understand each other

OR

season 6, episode 16 : coda (ctd.)

WHILE HOTCH, EMILY, SHERIFF OLIVER, AND A SWAT TEAM CLEAR THE UNSUB'S HOUSE, FIN, MORGAN, ROSSI, AND SPENCER ARE STANDING ON THE DOCK, STARING AT BILL THOMAS'S BOAT. Sammy, beautiful, sweet Sammy, helped them figure it out. He was trying to tell them all along, drawing them pictures and playing them songs. Fin wishes she'd seen it earlier.

 Morgan's phone rings, and he picks it up. Fin hears Hotch's voice faintly over the tiny speaker: "Morgan, he's not here."

"I know, Hotch," Morgan replies. "We got him."

Fin rolls up her blouse sleeves, staring through the tiny boat window at Thomas. She glances over at Rossi, leaning on the SUV door, and then at Spencer, holding his gun down at his side warily.

Morgan raises his eyebrows at her, and she pulls her own gun out, nodding.

"Bill Thomas!" Morgan calls, stepping forward. "This is the FBI! Give yourself up! Your boat is surrounded! We don't want anyone else to get hurt, Bill!"

Thomas whips his head around to look at them, and then disappears, away from the window.

"Turn yourself in!" Morgan continues, but there's no response, no reappearance.

Another squad car pulls up, and Sheriff Oliver and several other cops jump out.

"All right, listen up," Morgan says, looking over at them. "We move in as soon as SWAT is in position."

"What's going on in there?" asks Spencer, frowning, and Fin shakes her head.

"I've got a guess, but I don't like it."

And then there's a gunshot and Morgan springs into action. "Move in!"

Fin takes a deep breath, heart racing, and follows him, Rossi and Spencer right on her heels. They hurry down the gangplank and onto the boat, the smell of saltwater, fish, and oil sharp in Fin's nose.

Morgan hurries down the stairs and the moment her head clears the ceiling, Fin sees Charlie and Alison at the other end of the boat. Charlie's propped up against the wall, head lolling lifelessly, and Alison's curled up next to his legs, crying softly. There's a gun next to her on the floor.

𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 ; spencer reid ²जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें