PART ELEVEN - 11

Aroosh arrived after sometime and saw ibadat sitting and Suga was laying next to her and he was sobbing a lil she stopped at door and looked at them ibadat was looking at him with all the love

Jhope arrived there and looked at her and asked " Who are you and why are you looking at my brother " She replied " I'm Aroosh ibadats friend " He remembered that Suga called her and said " Okii wait I'm calling them " She stopped him and said " I don't think you should go inside " He looked at the room and said " Why? " She said look at them and Take decision " He looked at the door and saw what's going on there and said " Okii I'm not disturbing them you sit I'll bring coffee for you " She smiled and nodded her head
She was wearing a beautiful abaya

Jhope came with a cup of coffee and said " Here you go " She took the cup of coffee from his hand and Jin appeared and said " Coffee without me? And who are you Miss " Jhope replied " She's ibadats frined what's your name? " She said " Aroosh I'm ...

Jhope came with a cup of coffee and said " Here you go " She took the cup of coffee from his hand and Jin appeared and said " Coffee without me? And who are you Miss " Jhope replied " She's ibadats frined what's your name? " She said " Aroosh I'm Aroosh " Jin looked at jhope and jhope nodded and again looked at Aroosh with questionable eyes and asked " Are you really Aroosh?" She said " Yes but why are you all asking me like that? " Jhope said " No no he's just kidding " They all were admiring Suga and Ibadat from the window off the room and Suga moved a lil and ibadat immediately lay down and closed her eyes they all laughed so hard on her action and Aroosh said " Ya Allah when will she grow up "

Suga opened his eyes and put his hand on Ibadat's forehead and saw her fever was less then before but still not fine and he heard  laughing sound from the out side and saw Aroosh was standing there he rush toward her and said " Finally you are here please come and check on her why her fever isn't going completely? " Aroosh said in teasing way " Ohh My Allah look how desperate he is  for her health but Mr. Suga why are you being like this? Huh? She's my best friend I'll look into her and I'll bring her Seoul if needed don't worry " She left while smiling silently and he was trying to understand what she just said "Will she actually bring her seoul? Far from me. ? " He shooked his head and went to the room and said " No miss Aroosh I'll not allow you to took her away from me no no I can't let it happen I can't live without her " They all were looking at him in disbelief cause Suga known as The Stone Boy is melting so hard for a Niqabi girl was rare to witness Jin and jhope was looking at him with widely opened mouth and jhope said " Yahh Hyung is completely in love even he's in love so hard now miss ibadat tolerate him " Aroosh smiled and went near Ibadat's ear and whisper " We know that you were awake and lost in staring at Suga so it's enough drama for now and get up " Ibadat gulped down her saliva and opend her eyes slowly Aroosh help her to sit down properly ibadat was ignoring everyone's gaze because  she was so shy on what suga said.
Aroosh said " So ibadat your fever isn't going down that's why I'm taking you to Seoul as you also can see he has his brother's now they'll Take care of him am I right Mr. Suga? " Suga said " No I'm 101% disagree on that I'll not let you take away my ibadat from me " Ibadat become a blushing mess because of him and Aroosh laughed and said dramatically " My Ibadat since when O hello Mr. She's my ibadat she's my baby and she's my half soul just a warning for you stay away from her "