1 - 10

Chapter 1

"May Our Love Last Forever" is a reality show that helps guests find their lost family members and repair their relationships.

The guests invited by the show's production team are usually ordinary people, but today they have invited the popular actress Su Anning, who has a huge following in the entertainment industry.

Su Anning debuted two years ago through a talent show for girl groups, using a cute and coquettish persona to win over a large number of fans. In the past two years, she has starred in several critically acclaimed and commercially successful films and has become one of the most beloved princesses of the entertainment industry.

On today's episode of "May Our Love Last Forever," the host gently asks Su Anning, "We heard that you asked for our help to find your long-lost younger sister?"

Su Anning covers her face and says tearfully, "My sister was taken to the countryside when she was seven years old and has been living there ever since. She has suffered a lot. Now that I have the ability, I want to bring her back and give her a better education so that she can live a better life."

The fans in the live chat flood the screen with supportive messages:

"Hugs for Ning."

"Ning's tears are breaking my heart."

"Ning is so kind-hearted."

"I hope the lost sister can reunite with her older sister soon."

Su Anning's director's voice comes through her earpiece: "When you cry, look at the camera on your left."

Su Anning slightly tilts her head to the left, allowing the camera to capture her tearful and pitiful expression perfectly.

Appearing on "May Our Love Last Forever" is a win-win situation for Su Anning. On one hand, she can promote her gentle and kind image, gaining more favor from her fans. On the other hand, her sister has a dark and unsophisticated appearance, making Su Anning's beauty stand out even more and increasing the show's popularity.

In the entertainment industry, nothing is off-limits for promotion. Su Anning's management company has even prepared a trending headline for tonight's show: "#Su Anning and her sister - a world of difference in appearance!"

As the suspense builds up, the host announces, "Now it's time for the moment we've all been waiting for. Can Su Anning find her younger sister after ten long years of separation? Let's count down and find out!"

Su Anning stands up from the couch and moves to the center of the stage, eagerly watching the countdown on the screen:

"Five, four, three, two, one..."

*

In the backstage resting area of "May Our Love Last Forever," a girl with dark skin and a hunched back is sitting on a chair. She is wearing a white T-shirt and jeans, looking tired and exhausted compared to the busy staff around her.

The director walks over, checks his watch, and says to her, "Bai Yin, you have fifteen minutes until you need to go on stage."

Bai Yin politely replies, "Please wait a moment. I need to put on some makeup."

As she speaks, her voice is soft and sweet, reminiscent of the old Shanghai dialect. The director can't help but take a second look at her. Her beautiful voice and her unattractive appearance clash with each other.

However, it doesn't matter. Today's main character is not her.

The director impatiently waved his hand and said, "No need for makeup, your natural look is perfect for the scene."