Prologue

Lily Evans-Potter was desperate,doctors and healers were all of the same opinion she would never be able to have children.

Any egg in her body could never develop into a fetus. The breakdown had come while she was sorting out several letters sent by her relatives in Italy, and while she was crying in despair her eyes fell on a letter. Apparently she had a distant cousin who looked a lot like her and was not much older than her.

"Maybe if i talked to her, i could convince her to give me a hand, i could carry a child in my womb without it being mine after all we are very similar and if we used an adoption ritual then it would really be mine!" she thought "to gringotts quickly, the goblins will definitely be able to help me find her." she dashed out of the house, poor Lily. She never saw the second sheet of the letter which said the poor girl had gone mad.

What she found was not what she had expected, it was a prostitute in one of the worst neighborhoods in naples. She's not even healthy, she had an absolute blank look and seemed to wander in a world of her own. Lily had still tried to explain the situation to her, and the woman had understood but she hadn't reacted in a way she expected. No flat out refusal or a better explanation she only asked about the amount of money she would be getting. This woman had no qualms about selling the possibility of having a child to a complete stranger. Lily was completely disgusted, she couldn't help but think that this woman could never be a good mother. She had no idea how right she was.

Finally the contract with both their names had been signed and the egg was safe under numerous protection and stasis spells nothing could destroy the vial in which it was stored. The woman had received her money and had her memory altered to make her believe that the transaction had taken place in a medical clinic and not through magic, therefore no problem with the statute of secrecy.

"She will grow up loved and cared for and will never know that woman" she promised herself "if she looks for the woman she will never find her, that woman is not mother material." well she would never have any problems with that woman again in fact. Lily would die to protect her little girl from the dark Lord Voldemort and the prostitute would die because of a mafioso, yes Lily Evans-Potter would no longer see the contract but a certain Squalo Superbi would have put it together with many things in a box to deliver it to his boss Xanxus of the Varia.

Xanxus head of the Varia, was immobilized, not because of an enemy or as a consequence of the clash against Sawada Tsunayoshi, but because in the middle of the box contained the personal effects of his useless mother (she had abandoned him to Timeteo Vonogola who had made him believe he was his father only to have the world fall apart when he discovered he could not inherit the family) there was a certain contract and to a certain Lily Evans-Potter who appeared to be english, for the sale of an egg by his mother so there was a possibility that somewhere out there he had a brother or sister under the age of 13, the date of the contract boded and his instincts were screaming at him to follow that trail.

Xanxus always follows his instincts especially in a case like this where there could be a blood family he could be tied to a person who wouldn't push him away, and the trail started from that contract written on a sheet of parchment. "Wait Viper has a lot of useless documents on the same material and I remember something similar among the old bastard documents, first let's talk to Viper he might have information," he said to himself slamming the door to his office to go to the office of his mist guardian.

He never expected to discover that he was in fact right and that Viper would actually be able to tell him exactly who the woman in the contract was and there was a little girl.

Althea Dorea Potter heir of the noble house of Potter in this period was grappling with the mystery of the heir of Slytherin could never imagine how her life was about to change with the discovery of an overprotective older brother and the power of The Dying Will Flames.