13 - Princess treatment (pt.2)

Literally my haalat rn.

"Kaaahaaaaaann jaaaa raheinnnn hainnn Khaaaaan??" Aynoor's whine echoed in the room as she clung tightly to Almeer

"Kaaahaaaaaann jaaaa raheinnnn hainnn Khaaaaan??" Aynoor's whine echoed in the room as she clung tightly to Almeer. He needed to urgently attend to matters in the fields, but Aynoor's reluctance to let him go made his heart heavy.

"Noori, mujhe bohat zaruuri kaam hai, agar delay karsakta toh kalrleta but please samjho na..." Almeer pleaded, his tone laced with concern. He understood her moodiness but also felt guilty about leaving her alone like this.

"Aapko toh bas mujhse peecha chudana hai! Jaayein!" Aynoor's words were tinged with frustration, her cheeks puffed up in discontent. Almeer sighed deeply, sitting beside her on the bed. Though he remained silent, his eyes silently pleaded with her to understand his situation and not say such hurtful things.

Aynoor pouted, drawing her face closer to his. "Aise bheegi billi ki tarah kya dekh rahein hain?" she asked, her arms folded in mock annoyance. Almeer couldn't help but smile at her playful demeanor.

"Dekh raha hu kaise mujh pe hukum chalaati ho. Shohar naa hogya gulaam hogya mai tumhara," he replied, his eyes twinkling with amusement. Aynoor laughed at his words, her laughter filling the room with warmth.

"Haan toh aur kya? Aap par hukum nahi chalaungi toh kispe chalaungi?" she said innocently, her words melting Almeer's heart. He just wanted to keep cherishing the innocence and love in her words.

Almeer, clad in a blue Kameez salwar that accentuated the color of his electric blue eyes, seemed to radiate an irresistible charm. His presence alone commanded attention, drawing the gaze of everyone around him. His eyes, changed hues with the depth of his emotions.

"It's either me or no one else," he whispered softly, his words carrying a weight of determination. Aynoor looked at him, her expression puzzled by his sudden declaration.

"Hein?" she queried, seeking clarification, but he simply shook his head, his thoughts remaining unspoken.

"Mai chalta hu tumhe kuch chahiye toh mai leta aaunga?" Almeer asked, his tone gentle and caring. Aynoor's face lit up with a smile as she replied, "Pani puri aur cake, blueberry cheesecake," her request was made with a hint of mischief.

Almeer nodded obediently, his commitment evident in his actions. "Toh mai jaau? Ijazat hai?" he inquired, adopting a playful tone reminiscent of a dutiful servant seeking permission. Aynoor chuckled at his antics, waving her hand in a dismissive manner.

"Takhliya!" she responded with sass, prompting Almeer to shake his head fondly at her playful demeanor.

»»---->

Almeer Khan listened intently as the Murshid of the neighboring village addressed Dilawer Khan. Almeer's demeanor was calm and composed, his creme-colored shawl draped elegantly around his shoulders, exuding an air of authority and wisdom. He sat on a cot, his legs spread out comfortably, his posture reflecting his confidence and presence.