☆Chapter 2☆

दिल डूबा, दिल डूबा, नीली आँखों में ये दिल डूबा
मेहबूबा-मेहबूबा, बस ये जान ले महबूबा
आशिक़ हूँ, दीवाना हूँ, तेरे लिए कुछ भी कर जाऊँगा
इश्क़ में तेरे जीता हूँ, तेरे लिए ही मर जाऊँगा~

Author Pov

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the deserted road, a tense standoff unfolded between a girl astride her bike, Poco, and a boy in his sleek car, accompanied by his impatient driver. The girl is non other than Ayesha

Ayesha's eyes blazed with fury as she confronted the Man, demanding an apology for the damage done to her beloved bike. Poco, adorned with scratches and dents, stood as a testament to the altercation that had taken place moments earlier.

"Ji humse maffi mangiye abhi iss waqt."Ayesha said angrily.

The Man, seemingly unfazed by the Ayesha's righteous anger, attempted to diffuse the situation with the offer of money.

"Here," he said, thrusting a wad of bills towards her, "take this and forget about it. I don't have time for this."

But Ayesha was not to be placated by mere currency. Her pride wounded, she shook her head defiantly. "Mujhe apka paisa nhi chahiye." she spat, her voice trembling with indignation. "I want an apology."

The Man's jaw clenched in frustration. He had no intention of apologizing, especially not to someone he deemed beneath him. "I don't have time for this nonsense," he retorted, his voice dripping with arrogance.

But the Ayesha, her pride refusing to be bought, shook her head vehemently, refusing to accept money as compensation for the disrespect shown to her and Poco.

With a determined gleam in her eye, Ayesha snatched the money from his outstretched hand, her defiance evident as she refused to back down. The Man smirked in satisfaction, believing he had asserted his dominance.

However, the sudden sound of shattering glass shattered the tense standoff as a stone hurled by an unseen force struck the Man's car, splintering the window.

Caught off guard, the Man's smug expression faltered, replaced by shock and dismay. Sensing an opportunity to impart a lesson, the Ayesha's lips curled into a mischievous smile.

"Oops," she said, her tone laced with irony. "Yai lijiye apke paise aur ha.. repair your car's windows and next time, maybe think twice before underestimating the power of sincerity and respect."

With that, she revved Poco's engine and sped off into the fading light, leaving the boy to contemplate the costly lesson learned on the deserted road.

Time Skip

As she arrived at her brother's soon-to-be wife's home to meet her future sister-in-law, she was greeted warmly by the family. However, as she settled onto the couch beside her elder brother, she couldn't ignore the glare from her mother, silently chastising her for being late.

As soon as Bhabhi enters the room just as her father calls her. Catching sight of her brother, "Pehli nazar mai Pehla Pyaar hogya kya Bhaiya?"she teases him playfully.
who shot her a sharp glare in return.

Author Pov Ended

Timeskip

Ayesha's Pov

As we strolled through the house, my boredom was palpable. Bhabhi's siblings were huddled together, whispering animatedly.

Suddenly, one of them tugged at my sleeve, urging me to follow them. "Where are we going?" I inquired. With mischievous grins, they led me down another corridor. "Let them have some alone time, didi," the younger sibling whispered, prompting a sly smile to spread across my face as we sneaked away, leaving bhai and bhabhi to their private conversation.

As we all reached a beautiful garden area, I was about to enter, but Shruti held me back, explaining that it was their elder brother's private garden.

"Why can't we go in?" I asked, curious about the restriction.

Shruti whispered, "It's our elder brother's private space. He likes to keep it just for himself. We shouldn't intrude."

Understanding the sentiment, I nodded and admired the garden from afar, appreciating its beauty without stepping into the private sanctuary.

Ayesha's Pov ended

Timeskip

In Car

Author Pov

Ayesha asked "So, bhaiya, tell us more about your soon-to-be wife. Is she as strict as you?"

Aryan chuckles and said "she's lovely, Ayesha and no teasing, alright?

Ayesha replied "Oh, come on,bhaiya hum toh bs bol he rhe the..aur btao bhabhi ko ankho per baith kr rakhoge ki nhi?"

"Ayesha, enough with the teasing. Show some respect." Parul Malhotra Ayesha's mother cut her between.

" Let her be, she's just excited. Right, Ayesha?".Ayesha's father Dhirendra Malhotra said.

"Hanji Papa".Ayesha said smiling brightly .

At Home

"They're coming to meet us tomorrow for Aryan's marriage date setting. You know we have to do so much preparation."Parul said worryingly.

" I know, dear. Why're you worrying so much? If you are worrying this much now, what will you do in our daughter's wedding?" Dhirendra said smiling lightly.

Ayesha said (backhugging her father) "Papa, mujhe shaadi wadi nahi karni."

Author Pov Ended

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●▪︎●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Comments are open to any suggestions and reviews Please vote and I'll be updating the next chapter soon so stay tuned!!!