𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Inside the kitchen

Soft jazz music plays in the background as Yibo skillfully dices vegetables for a stir-fry. The aroma of ginger and garlic fills the air.

The main door of the apartment swung opens, disturbing the whole tranquillity as Zhan enters, hair slightly ruffled and a goofy grin on his face.

Zhan(Singing)

Honey~~~~~my cupcake~~~~~I'm home!~~~~~your jumbun is home~~~~~

Yibo glances over his shoulder, a playful smile tugging at his lips as he shook his head.

Zhan tosses his briefcase on the sofa and removing his shoes and coat...marches towards the kitchen, reaching at the doorway he leans on the doorframe and stared at the back of his busy husband who is tasting the salt in the gravy.

Drenched in sweat, Yibo's shirt is clung to his back like a second skin, damp with the exertion that leaves Zhan breathless just by watching. Zhan takes a deep breath and trails down his gaze........dark patches blooms on the board shoulder, a testament of raw power that his husband wields with his every flex.

Yibo(pretended to be busy)

Welcome home, Mr.Bathroom singer. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, so go and freshen up!!!

Yibo says as he stretches his shoulder once, here Zhan's eyes darken how the sweat trickles down Yibo's spine, a glistening silver path that disappears beneath the waistband of his trouser. The damp cloth traces the outline of his husband's back, highlighting the contours and craves in a seductive way.