𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Yibo's rich, melodic sound washes over Zhan as he pulls Yibo by his waist and smashes their lips together. Yibo encircles his hands around Zhan's neck and starts reciprocating the kiss with equal passion. Zhan let his hands invades inside Yibo's t-shirt and feels his soft skin. Breathing heavily Zhan whisper...."let me show you why I wake up late everyday~~~~~~~~".....saying so Zhan again captures Yibo's lips.

Yibo smiles in the kiss as Zhan starts licking his lips seeking for permission, but Yibo loves to tease his Zhan so with a loud smooch, Yibo pulls back making Zhan chase for it. Yibo giggles watching Zhan's pouty lips so close. He cups Zhan's face as Zhan opens his eyes, clearly offended. Yibo plants kisses on Zhan's forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips......the kiss is a brief one just two petal pairs connecting an getting apart.

Meanwhile Zhan starts sliding down his hands inside Yibo's trouser and about to hold his favourite clay mould but the owner catches his hands. Yibo stops Zhan's advances and brings his hands out and put on his waist again making Zhan pout, Yibo giggles and takes a peck again.

"Why???".................Zhan whines witha pout

"Because I have something for us".............Yibo says sweetly......... "and I want you to taste that first before you have your mid-night snacks"........Yibo says guiding Zhan's hand on his butt over his trouser

"Really~~~~".............Zhan asks huskily near Yibo's ear as he squeezes Yibo's butt making Yibo moan

"I promise~~~~no teasing~~~~I am all yours to play~~~~".......Yibo says as his lips latches on Zhan's neck making Zhan throw his head backwards. Zhan bites his lower lip as Yibo suck his adam apple while he kneads Yibo's butt

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐘 ( 𝐙𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢 )✅️ 🎉