Thome 1, Cp 3. Reflection in water.

There was a subtle lust for killing in Feng Huan's eyes. He walked up to Chen Xue in two steps and looked down at her. She could not hide her fear for her life and Yueliang's life, no matter how much she wanted to.

- Chen Xue, come on, give me MY child, and better take care of the others, - Feng Huan nodded somewhere in the direction where a young man came out, holding twin babies in his hands, - look at the little paws, there are also two of them. It will not be boring. - he answered sarcastically.

- Please, Young Master, take the children to the room, it's a little cool here, - Chen Xue said with concern, to which the young man only remained silent and looked at his father.

- Father, did you take me in just to keep these children? - the young man asked with a slight frown - if you want to take him so badly, why not do it by force?

"Chen Xue": ...

"Feng Huan": ...

- Do what you're told and don't talk! - Feng Huan shouted, causing the young man to shudder and disappear from sight without further ado - what a boy.

- Whose children are these? - Chen Xue asked with a frown, although she even guessed...

- What do you mean? This boy is my eldest son, don't you remember him? - Feng Huan asked, placing his hands on his sides, - you raised all the children here, but you didn't remember him?

- I'm talking about the two babies that were in his arms, - the woman said helplessly and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

Feng Huan let out a short "Ah" and remained silent in embarrassment, apparently these were his younger twin girls.

- Hey, don't change the subject! - the man frowned sharply and turned his head - we've been standing here for too long, and I won't leave until you give me the child! - The man shouted, pointing at Yueliang in Chen Xue's arms.

- Don't frown so sharply, you won't get rid of wrinkles later, - the woman said calmly, looking at Feng Huan's face.

From such an unexpected reproach to his appearance from the outside, Feng Huan froze in confusion, but immediately pulled himself together. Yes, this woman is a master of spells!

- Okay, since you say that he is still "too young" for such conversations, so be it, I'll wait, - the man said, crossing his arms over his chest, - but remember my words, Chen Xue, one day he will become a monster, and then I will watch how you will protect him, - having finished, the man flew into the air and disappeared into the sunset.

Chen Xue smiled triumphantly and looked at Yueliang, who, as it turned out, had been snoring peacefully for a long time. Head Feng's words suddenly began to appear in her head:

"...one day he will become a monster, and then I will watch how you will protect him"

"...one day he will become a monster..."

"A monster? »

He was simply unlucky to be born at such a time. Why immediately brand a child a monster? What kind of people are they who pretend to be kind and peaceful, but if you give in any slack, they will immediately stick a knife in your back.

- Apparently, such people will never change... - Chen Xue muttered as if in a trance.

After checking Yueliang again, Aunt Chen noticed that he, it turns out, was not sleeping, but was pretending as usual. Another bastard. Having carefully shifted the child to a more comfortable position, Aunt Chen walked further through the garden, to where they had passed through the pond the previous day.