3| ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ

◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇

Yes, It's Dangerous!
That's why it's Fun.

◇◇◇◇

𝐀𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐘𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

      It has been two days since that shopping and two days since I started studying in the university. Now here I am, waiting for my two friends at our usual cafeteria table. They both are getting food from the counter while I just got mine and settled.

      Theses two days, Esha has been busy with continuous classes. So She didn't spend that much time with me and Riya.

      Everything is going good that it makes me feel suspicious. Not that I am complaining, I am just getting back from the two years break. So I don't want to add anything to my platter as of now.

      Even though my cousin is studying here, I didn't get a chance to meet her. She is like the rest of my family towards me.

      She receives all the love from my family, even my brothers treat her like a doll while I was neglected. Once upon a time, I used to envy the bond they had but not anymore.

       It is all because of them. The love and affection they shower on me is multiple times better than what she's receiving.

       I have My brothers, who don't even let me get a scratch, who glare at the boys dared to look in my way, who are protective of me like any brothers would be of their sister, who are ready to bring the world at my feet if I asked for. They made me understand the truth behind the words,

      Life doesn't always give you what you want but what you need.

And they were the ones I never knew I needed in my life.

       It is good though I didn't meet her because even she doesn't interact with me, there are emotions like hatred and envy in her eyes everytime she looks at me for the reasons I never know.

       My chain of thoughts were broken by a commotion at the middle of the cafeteria. But before I can know the reason, my friends came into my view. I smiled at them which Riya returned with a smile of her own while Esha was looking at something behind our back.

       Following her line of sight, we noticed a group of seniors standing around the middle table. Since we are sitting at the corner, far away from the table we cannot see their faces neither we can hear their words clearly.

       I placed my hand on Esha's shoulder shaking her, I asked, "What happened?" Esha jerked from whatever trance she was in and looked at us. Riya questioned, "Why are you looking at them like that?"

       Esha asked confused, "Like what?," aroma of my food hit my nostrils as I replied her while I begin to eat, "Like if looks could kill, they would have been dead by now." Riya nodded her head at my reply.