5| ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅ

◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇

She wasn't just pretty.
She was otherworldly and vaguely threatening.

◇◇◇◇

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

Anger

An intense emotion we feel when something has gone wrong or someone has wronged us. It is a normal human emotion caused by external or internal Influence. Sometimes it is a secondary emotion like a response to physical pain, or response to feelings of fear, or to protect ourself from a perceived threat, or a response to a frustrating situation.

We might feel it when we are in pain, threatened, emotionally hurt or in a confrontation. It is a diverse emotion ranging from mildly irritated to fuming mad. Sometimes anger is raised from perceived injustice, used as a tool in preventing injustice. It is a destructive and deadly emotion. Anger is equated with sorrow as a form of unrequited desire. The object of anger are perceived as a hindrance to the gratification of the desire of the angry person.

Sometimes anger makes a person to take pleasure in bad deeds as if they were good. When a person is maddened with anger he has no fear of evil, has no shame, is not respectful in speech. But when the anger is quelled, he suffers as if he is burned with fire. A person who masters to control his anger can conquer the things he desires.

Though, in general, suppression of anger seemed to a praiseworthy quality it may affect the health mentally and physically. Anger can be destructive when it does not find its appropriate outlet in expression. Anger, in its strong form, impairs one ability to process information and to exert control over one's behaviour. Anything can trigger anger, it could be rational or irrational.

And now, to say she is angry would be an understatement.

Being wronged by someone.

How dare she? She thought as she took deep breaths to calm herself. She took her phone and dialed a contact named Firecracker, not minding it is already late at night.

The Angry girl shouted through her phone, "How dare you? You recommended me such a book?"

The sleepy girl on the other side of the call was trying to process what had happened and why is her friend shouting at late night disturbing her beauty sleep. She was sleeping peacefully when her phone rang and on noticing it is her friend, she attended it. Big mistake, she thought.

As she processed her friend's words, her sleepy state became wide awake. She knows her friend well enough that if there are certain things which are important to her friend, it is her food, books, cricket and sleep.

She can bet her life that her friend will give tough competition in sleeping to the certain member of the boy band she loves. And she doesn't even want to start with her friend's obsession for books and cricket, it was beyond anything she could put in words. As the reality sunk in, she realised that she messed with her precious things, sleep & books.