chapter 39

Taehyung: alright.. eat the food (he ruffled jungkook's hair as they both started eating dinner quietly, Jungkook was too shy to look at taehyung and talk to him so he just quietly ate his dinner, while taehyung was more focused on the shy face of Jungkook than the food)

(As they finished eating dinner, Jungkook got up to leave just to be grabbed by his wrist, he turned around his cheeks turning red cause of taehyung's touch)

Taehyung: where are you going?

Jk: t-to sleep (he replied stuttering and looking at the other side not ready to make an eye contact with the older male in front of him. Taehyung was clearly not happy with jungkook's reply, because first he knows jk slept a lot in the morning and now he's not sleepy at all and if he let him go to the bed he will end up crying and overthinking which taehyung surely doesn't want. Because his heart aches when the bunny boy cries)

Taehyung: how about a movie night? It'll be fun

(Jungkook shook his head eyes visibly turning teary, taehyung's face dropped seeing him crying again)

Taehyung: Jungkook (he called softly, the younger looked down and fiddled with his fingers letting his tears flow out, taehyung came closer and cupped jungkook's face)

Taehyung: yugyeom is fine now...why are you crying hmm?

(Jungkook didn't utter words and just sniffed, taehyung suddenly pulled the crying boy into a hug and patted his head softly trying to comfort him, Jungkook was flustered by his sudden action but nonetheless he wrapped his chubby arms around taehyung's waist crying in his embrace, they stayed like that for some time, he thought to let the younger cry and let it out...after sometimes taehyung broke the hug and cupped jungkook's face who was crying badly)

Taehyung: at least tell me why you're crying this badly?

(Jungkook looked up at taehyung with his doe eyes filled with nothing but tears, taehyung's heart broke seeing his teary eyes and red nose. he slowly wiped jungkook's tears who began to speak)

Jungkook: i-i am scared...so scared.

(He muttered in his broken voice, taehyung cupped his face and replied)

Taehyung; scared of what?

Jungkook: e-everything, what if something happened to him? What if my family members leave my side? What if you...y-you also leave me? I am scared of thinking what if i ended up proven guilty? I swear hyung i did nothing...i swear. Everybody has started hating me, my all..all classmates cursed me and blocked my number... They said i deserve to die, i deserve to be behind the bars, it hurts, it hurts so much

Jungkook: i am scared, I don't want to be jailed, please hyung... It's hurting so much i can't help but to cry, my mind's full mess right now, everything seems wrong...  So wrong, I don't want to be expelled from university, yoongi hyung...he will not be happy if i get expelled, my parents, they will be disappointed

(Jungkook explained trembling badly, his tears flowing down, he was hiccuping, as his cries got louder he started panicking, taehyung guessed that Jungkook was not in his right mind. He immediately hugged him and spoke)

Taehyung: nothing like that will happen kookie, You're strong my boy...look at hyungie...look up

(Jungkook looked at him while sobbing, taehyung cupped his face and wiped his tears)

Taehyung: hyungie is always with you, i will never leave your side, and your family members are also always with you... You will not get expelled, the principal has no rights to expel you without having any proof, and even if he thought about doing something like that then your hyungie is here, i will talk to the principal hmm?