chapter 42

"h-hyung please, i want to meet him. Please take me there" (Jungkook cried infront of taehyung, he wants to go to see Yugyeom but taehyung doesn't want to take him there for now, it might create an issue at the hospital because nobody knows the truth except yugyeom and seeing Jungkook there yugeom's parents might get angry and do something wrong)

"Jungkook, please listen to me. You can't go there at this moment but i promise i will take you after everything gets sor–

"I don't care, i want to go today and only today (Jungkook kneeled down in front of taehyung making him shocked with his action, taehyung immediately got up with wide eyes)

"J-jungkook, what are you doing? Please get up" (taehyung said but Jungkook shook his head as his eyes welled up with tears)

"P-please take me there, i want to apologize to him before he gives his statement. I-i want to let him know how much his one lie will affect my whole life, i will beg him to knees just to get his forgiveness. Please take me there taehyung, i promise i will not ask anything else from you again"  (Jungkook sobbed as tears trickled down his cheeks. Taehyung sat on the floor, infront of Jungkook, he slowly took jungkook's hands in his hands and gave a gentle squeeze before speaking)

"I understand you want to apologize and want to make everything like before but please wait for a bit more? And don't cry please Jungkook, your tears, your tears break my heart. I can't see you crying" (taehyung spoke as he gently wiped jungkook's tears with his thumb)

"T-then take me to the hospital please, please taehyung. I promise i will not ask anything from you after this"

"Alright, stop crying and get ready" (he said as he wiped jungkook's tears and ruffled his hair, Jungkook immediately without thinking twice pecked taehyung's cheek and ran to the washroom leaving a shocked taehyung there, he touched his cheek where Jungkook kissed, he felt his heart beating fast)

"Stupid heart stop beating this fast for someone who hates you to the core, yes, he did kiss me but i am sure that was because he was happy and i am sure he will be embarrassed after realizing what he did"  (taehyung tried to calm his heart down and got up from the floor)

Later~

(Taehyung parked his car infront of the hospital, he looked at Jungkook who was looking so nervous and scared. Taehyung kept his hand on jungkook's shoulder giving an assuring squeeze with his boxy smile, Jungkook smiled back a little nodding his head then they both got out of the car, taehyung picked a flower bouquet he bought on his way for Yugyeom)

(Jungkook held taehyung's hand tightly, taehyung smiled and they walked inside the hospital...after asking the receptionist about yugyeom's room. They both walked towards the room number 57.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he glanced at the room's door, his heart shaking with fear, taehyung tapped his cheek softly

"I am with you, nothing will happen hmm?" (Jungkook let out deep sigh before nodding his head, taehyung smiled ruffling his hair he slowly opened the door Jungkook hid behind taehyung out of fear)

(As taekook walked inside, Jungkook peaked from taehyung's back to look at Yugyeom and his heart broke seeing Yugyeom lying on the bed. He had plasters cast on his both legs and one arm... jungkook's doe eyes filled with tears when he found yugyeom's mother sitting beside him and kissing his whole face while crying and his father feeding him some fruits, Yugyeom was looking at his mother with teary eyes)

(Jungkook was heartbroken to see a mother crying her heart out, it must have been hard for both of yugyeom's parents)

(Taehyung cleared his throat trying to grab their attention, Jungkook hid behind taehyung as yugyeom's parents turned their head towards them)