TWENTY2.

"yeahhh"Danmi dragged the syllable, her finger twirling the hair strand while she roamed around talking on call. "What are you doing right now, my love?"

"I'm in the studio right now taking a break so I thought I'd call you before going back to practice"Danmi replied looking out of the window from her 13th floor dance practice studio. "Don't overwork yourself yeah, mon chéri, make sure you're hydrating yourself, having your meals on time and resting properly ok"

Danmi chuckled listening to charles trying to lecture her,"Yes sir"she teased. "It's sir, yes sir, madam"He retorted in a stern voice making the woman giggle. "Dani"

Danmi hung up the call hiding the phone behind and whipped around looking at her PR Manager, who was glaring at her. "Yes Jae"she smiled brightly at him making him click in tongue in annoyance.

"Can I ask you something Dani?"Jaehan asked the woman who nodded in reply. "When, I mean if you ever like someone or date someone you'll let me know?" Danmi gulped trying to keep a straight smiling innocent face and nodded.

"Of course Jae, I'll let you know first"

Jaehan lost his composure letting out a chuckle,"Nevermind me, keep talking to your driver boyfriend I'll leave you to it" Danmi nodded and smiled turing back before she realised what he had said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"GET BACK TO PRACTICE IN 15"

Charles looked down at his phone where the half and hour phone call had ended. "Did something happen? or did she get in trouble for talking to me in the middle of her practice?"charles chewed in lips in thought.

"Yo charles what are you doing come down we're going skiing, you coming right!"

Charles looked down at Lando from his balcony and showed him a thumbs up before looking down at his phone which had buzzed indicating a text.

DANMI
Sorry for that my manager came
apparenly he knows about us:p

CHARLES
are you going to be in trouble?

DANMI
nah he's very nice was just joking about it
even teased me about you

CHARLES
that's good right?

DANMI
uhjdwjncnw yes love that's ok
I wanted to talk to you a little longer before going back to practice tho:(

CHARLES
It's ok chéri well talk later for now complete your practice and rest ok
you need proper rest you have your flight too

DANMI
It's tom afternoon charlie

CHARLES
i Don't care, take rest and eat properly, if I hear that you passed out or sm from Iseul or Hanmi you better be ready for consequeces