One death, to one life[1]

When ones life

Is merged with

Another

WARNINGS!: Death, Car crash, Birth scene, possibly quick plot, Cringe.

[EDITED BY AUTHOR ✅]

[EDITED BY CO-AUTHOR (?) ]

~'|•𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮•|'~ - a person's death.

You never really expected to transfer to another world when you were having a normal life. Were you? You just started off your day like normally, then at the end of the day. You were dead.

You took a sip of your coffee, as the bird sang their sweet songs of early afternoon. The sun is gracefully covered by the clouds, despite it shining through, making it a heavenly view. Like heaven is above. You hummed before looking over to your friend who is absentmindedly looking at her phone, tapping on it as if her life depended on it.

"You should start to be off your phone during hangouts you know? Plus The final chapter is not going to suddenly appear by touch, Rosey"

You playfully grin, grabbing her phone and placing it down, turning it off. You both know that you are allowed to do this as you both knew each all to well. Rosey whined when she saw her phone being taken away from her like a child who got told "no". She was addicted to reading that novel and you knew it all too well.

"Why did you have to do this?! You aren't my mom!"

The brown haired girl complained. Face planting onto the cafe table, making their cups of coffee jump a bit. You just laughed. You did have a motherly attitude towards your friends and family, caring for them. Which is why you often get called mom or mother accidentally by your peers and students in college as a teacher or at the day care as a caretaker.

"I guess you got too caught up on the cliffhanger of "one's tears, one's blessing" huh sugarcube?"

You asked, giving her the same nickname that you always call her. It was a novel that is famous all around. But you thought it was quite boring despite rereading it 3 times and memorizing it. It was the classical trope of naive and innocent Female lead and 4 male lead characters that fight for her touch.

You could even say that the side characters and the back stories are much more interesting. Romance is not really cut out for the novel, you thought, the action and the story is more fit for fantasy than romance as it had a touch of realism despite it being a medieval fantasy, you thought of the first chapters.

Rosalyn Donadieu was born in the midst of war and given to the church due to her gift, her parents gave her up because she was too precious, why? she didn't cry normal tears. she cried diamonds, something people desperately searched for during the war. The church sheltered her from everything after that, raising her to be holy and humble. But she wasn't alone. She was childhood friends with the 2nd ML, Edur da Lua, a fragile boy who always visited the church with his father and prayed for his mother to come back as she had died of child birth, but-.....

"...N]

"/N]...!"

"[Y/N]! Finally! Are you even listening to me?"

Rosey snapped her fingers at your face, a frustrated look on her face, which made you snapped out of your bubble. You shook your head multiple times. Guess the plot really got into your head huh? You sigh, you were always an airhead, despite being the age of 27. You couldn't really control that

"Sorry! I was just stuck thinking of the plot, you know?"

A sweatdrop formed on your forehead as your nervously smiled, Rosey was practically fuming. You knew she was rambling about the whole story, again. She continued her rambling after your apology for an whole hour until, your phone rang. Boss. Your smile turns into a frown. Unfortunately you had to end your meeting with Rosey. You knew that it must be important as he doesn't call often.