𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘. nothing is over

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
THIRTY -- nothing is over

 ⊹  ☽     ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋THIRTY  --  nothing is over

NEVER AGAIN, BELLAMY MEANS IT.

Never again will he be left undefended. Never again will he watch from afar as his friends and family catch fire. Never again will he be one step behind, one bullet short, or one second too short from saving Noah. Never again, he needs to prove that he means it both to himself and Pike.

The sun has sent, the moon replacing it. Bellamy, Pike, Gillmer, Hannah, and several other Pike has given his spiel to head towards the gate with purpose in their stride. Never again will they be overlooked. Pike gestures towards one of the guards and they nod. As they get closer to the gates, Lincoln, Monroe, and Harper step in their way.

Bellamy moves forward. "You need to move."

It's not an ask, or a question, it's a demand. No more asking. No more pleading and begging.

Harper frowns. "What are the guns for?"

"There's an army out there." Lincoln is hesitant at the word, but Bellamy doesn't falter. "We need to hit them before they hit us."

"That army was sent to protect us."

Pike steps up behind Bellamy, trying to size up Lincoln as he speaks, "Do we have a problem?"

"No." Bellamy needs to do this himself, "I've always done what's best for us. I need you to trust that I'm doing that now."

Monroe and Harper remember a different Bellamy than their seeing now, they remember the one who wanted them to be masters of their own future, the one who promised them whatever the hell they wanted. Even though those promises had fallen through the ice and frozen, they still had a old flame of respect for Bellamy. Or fear- they can't tell the difference right now. They shoot Lincoln an apologetic look, and shuffle out of the way.

Pike nods at the grounder. "You too, Lincoln. You want to prove you're one of us, let us pass."

Lincoln remains like a brick wall.

Gillmer, who is still sporting bruises and bandages from the beating he revived from Noah, lifts his gun and points directly at him, "Get out of the way, Grounder."

Lincoln immediately disarms him with an elbow to the face, a move that looks similar to the way Noah moves, and they begin to brawl. But just as well as Gillmer fairer against Noah, Lincoln is effectively kicking his ass. But the fight goes south the moment Lincoln pulls a knife on Gillmer. Now Lincoln's the bad guy, and dozens of guns are aimed at him.