𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. john murphy isn't a virgin

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
                             ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
THIRTEEN  —— john murphy isn't a virgin

 ⊹  ☽                                      ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      THIRTEEN  ——  john murphy isn't a virgin

˚ .・*。༄ OCTAVIA BLAKE WAS THE ONE TO CONVINCE HER TO GO. She'd promised Noah a thousand times over that she'd watch over Bellamy, make sure the guy didn't die in his sleep or anything while she was gone. And also — Monty was too hard to turn down, that bastard smile of his was probably going to be the death of Noah Santiago.

     The pounding of drums echoed around the forest, booming through the eardrums of a very nervous Jasper as he followed the determined group of teenagers (and Noah — the adult). He slowed a bit, his heart beating just about out of his chest and onto the leaves. "What was that?"

     Finn furrowed his brows, "Wardrums?"

     Noah nodded, confirming his suspicions. "Yeah, come on, keep moving."

     "Oh, we're running toward the war drums? Oh, I hate this plan." Jasper breathed out, panting as he followed in last, most of the group multiple paces behind Noah, who lead.

     Raven darted ahead, Noah slowing as she watching the genius mechanic approach the bridge. It was helpful, the way Noah's mind worked under stress. She became very focused, very black and white, getting shit done. Solo training taught her a lot, one being how to forget about emotions during a mission.

     Noah cared for Raven, she truly did. But Raven had a job, and so did she. Her worries for the mechanic would have to wait.

     Finn did not function the same way.

     He jerked foreward, not noticing that Noah had pretty
much halted completely and began searching for good vantage points where Jasper could load up and take the shot. Thankfully, Jasper caught him.

    "She's still building the bomb. Hey, Finn, wait!" He grabbed the boy. "No. She's got this."

Furiously glaring at Jasper, "No, she doesn't." Finn spits angrily. He breaks free, knowing Jasper isn't holding him as tightly as Noah would've been, and sprints to her side helping her stand. She's past the point of exhaustion, and Finn noticed. Which Noah is quiet honestly suprised off, Raven's boyfriend seemed too encapsulated by Clarke to even noticed if Raven had died.

Watching Finn collect Raven, their conversation too far to be heard, Noah glances around. They're most definitely in grounder territory, and Noah is aware. She looks up a tree, already planning her footing and knots to grab, before heading towards it. "I'm going up to keep watch, Jasper take the shot. Focus, breath, make it." She orders.

GODDESS OF THE HUNT.    ( 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara