Chapter 4: Intruders!

I was walking to school and I was suddenly surrounded by a tun of reporters.

Female reporter: Will you tell us about how classes with All Might are? And how he is like as a teacher?

Y/n: Uhh... Sorry, but I gotta go before the bell rings.

Female reporter: Please, just a few questions and-- *notices bracelets* Wait a minute, you're Y/n Kirigaya! The boy that can turn into the smiling critters! Has All Might thought about taking you under his wing? Have you been able to transform into any other smiling critters?

The group of reporters started getting closer and it felt like they were fixing to choke me out.

Y/n: *suffocating* H-Hold on... Can't breathe...

Male reporter: Have you done a training exercise with All Might? Is Bobby Bearhug stronger than All Might?

Y/n: Hey! Let me go! *Dogday bracelet started glowing* I'll just blind you then!

Before I could transform something wrapped around me and pulled me out of the group of reporters. I fell down and my Dogday bracelet stopped glowing, so I looked up and saw Aizawa.

Aizawa: Don't use those things here. Now hurry up and get to the classroom.

I jumped up and started running straight to the classroom.

~timeskip~

Everyone was in the classroom and was getting ready for homeroom to start.

Aizawa: Now let's get down to business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

Y/n mind: Take another surprise test?!

Aizawa: Decide on a class representative.

Y/n: *feeling at ease* (Thank Catnap it's something normal!)

Kirishima: *stands up raising his hand* I want to be class rep! Pick me!

Kaminari: Me too.

Jiro: *raising hand* I want to do it, too.

Aoyama: It's a job made for m--

Ashido: *cutting off Aoyama* I'll be the leader!

I was listening to them yelling about how they wanted to be the class rep and I didn't want any part of it. My mind was on other stuff anyway and how we did this in the school at Playcare.

~flashback~

I was at school with the Smiling Critters and Mrs. Delight was writing something on the chalkboard.

 Delight was writing something on the chalkboard

Mrs. Delight: Today we're going to take a little break from human anatomy and do something more exciting!

Y/n: What is it Mrs. Delight?

Mrs. Delight: I'm glad you asked, Y/n because you'll be choosing a class representative!

Everyone else besides me and Catnap were excited about this. Catnap was sleeping anyway and I wasn't really the leader type, we all were gonna choose Dogday anyway so there was no point.