002: 𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧

The three terrestrial planet's were going to Jupiter orbit to ask him about the sun since he has been in the solar system the longest then any of them, and so they went to find the largest planet in the solar system, as they were talking while walking to Jupiter Obrbit since it was going to be awkward if they talked in Silence.

As Luna was floating right beside earth, just following him to where earth and the other two terrestrial planets were heading towards, as Luna didn't know what they were doing since last time he zoomed out into his thoughts not listing to what the three terrestrial planet's were talking about, after staying silence for a while he decided to speek up and clear his throat, making the three terrestrial planet's turn to him.

"Where are you all going?, I wasn't paying attention to what you were doing, so mind explaining it to me since it seems so important if earth has to go out of the goldilocks zone for it" Luna said looking at both Mars and venus as he was well known for caring for earth a bit to much, Mars and venus looked at each other for a but until Mars began to speek up. "Well earth's moon we are going to Jupiter orbit to see if he know's why the sun is acting weird or just a clue on why" Mars said to Luna as the othrt two noded seeing nothing wrong with it but Luna saw many things wrong with it and began to speak once again.

"Are you to out of your mind's?! You know that's far from earth's orbit, how is thr earthling supposed to handle the temperature change?!" Luna said in a clearly pissed tone but was trying to keep it low as he was just being a bit overprotective to earth since that day earth tried to end himself by going towards the sun luckily him and mercury stopped him, venus and Mars didn't know what happened since earth didn't tell them.

"Moon it's okay I'm going to be fine, I'm sure my earthling can Handel it.." Earth said in a calm tone as he softly smiled at Luna who was floating right beside his shoulders, Luna couldn't help but sigh out and nod to his head only have to trust earth on what knows he is doing. The three terrestrial planet's began to walk towards to Jupiter obrit while Luna keep a eye on earth surfaces to see if it going to change because of him going out of his orbit.

And soon enough Luna saw earth's surfaces green turn a light blue like the time the sun changed the planet's orbit and that wasn't a fun experience for earth, Earth was getting a bit cold the more they got closer to Jupiter orbit but didn't say acting since neptune orbit was really cold so he didn't whine about it and sucked it up.

TimeSkip 

As the three terrestrial planet made it to Jupiter orbit who was reading a book about Greek mythology with his glasses on to see the book as the three terrestrial planet's had to look up since Jupiter was pretty huge and it seemed Jupiter didn't noiced him, u till venus yelled out to top of his lungs. "HEY JUPITER! WE WANT TO SPEEK WITH YOU" venus yelled out as Jupiter raised an eyebrow on who was calling him until he looked down to see it was venus who was calling him with earth and Mars right beside venus.

Jupiter closed the book of Greek mythology and put it away as he kneeled down and snooped the three terrestrial planet's up into his hands that he lifted up to his face not to close thought, "oh hello venus, Mars and earth, do you need anything?" Jupiter said looking at the three terrestrial planet's that were standing on his large hands as the three planeted noded their heads up and down.

Mars began to speek up loud enough for Jupiter to hear, "yeah we do need something Jupiter, we wanted to know why the sun has been acting odd, do you know anything about that or a clue on why the sun is acting odd" Mars said looking up at Jupiter who seemed to be in his thoughts about the question as he didn't even noiced the sun was acting odd since his orbit is kinda far from the sun unlike the three terrestrial planet's right here who was the slight closest to sun but mercury was the closest to the sun, and began to speak again.

"I'm sorry but i have no clue on why the sun is acting odd you three, you might have to ask the sun himself" Jupiter said looking at thr three small terrestrial planet's on his hands as the three terrestrial planet's were kinda bummed out but noded and then Jupiter got back in his knees and lowered his hand on the ground of space as the three terrestrial planet's got off Jupiter hands and waved him a goodbye going back to their orbit.

"Damm.. well that was useless, we didn't even get anything out of that?!" Venus said a bit pissed off as Mars placed his hands on venus shoulders. "Yeah we may of gotten nothing of that but hey it's alright, Jupiter didn't even notice the sun was acting odd but we can ask the sun ourselves to find out why he's acting odd!" Mars said to venus with earth noting his head in agreement as venus huffed looking forwards.

"Ugh fine.. I guess so, welp I'm going back to my orbit I'm so tired" venus said as the other two noded their head in agreement meant since they were all tired from playing cards and walking over to Jupiter orbit that is far from their owns and went back to their orbit to rest.

997 Words

Written in Wednesday March 27, 3:3.30PM