003.1: 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙊𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙩

The small terrestrial planet, Mercury was in his orbit just seeming to be bored out of his mind since the three terrestrial, earth, mars and venus were in their own orbits asleep and the sun turned around from him acting odd seemingly talking to something once again.

He didn't know why or who the sun was speaking to, Mercury was looking out into abyss of space out of boredness until he snapped back into reality to see a small piece of of asteroid floating towards him, the asteroid was a small enough it wouldn't hurt him, as Mercury grabbed the small peice of asteroid into his hands and turned it around to see there was a messy drawing on it.

It was a drawing of him, painted with light pink ink and the drawn eyes were painted in a poorly messy way, Mercury looked at the drawing on the small asteroid and noiced there was a signature on the top right of the asteroid that was a cursive A, Mercury turned the asteroid around again to see if there was anything on the other side but there wasn't anything.

"Huh.. well it's not a bad painting.." mercury mumbled to himself as a small smile appeared on his face, since no one ever made a painting of him despite it being not a good one he still was happy about it, since no one would want to speek to him and venus always making fun of him on how he's small like Pluto who is far off the solar system.

Mercury hugged the small asteroid in his hands that has the painting of him pressing it against his chest, as he felt happy tears flowing down his face, he didn't know who made this but he loved the painting of him.

I'm glad you like it.. I made it on what Mr. Sun described you.. [????] Said with a smile on their face and went back to where they came from.

Mini part

333 Words