Prologue:

Chilne Chione Lazuella. A noble lady. The Duke's only adopted daughter. But even though she was adopted, she never felt accepted, driving her to act miserable and jealous of other things all the time.

No one treats her like they treat Challiana Lazuella, the lady who was the rightful person to belong in that family.

Having been adopted at the young age of seven, she felt at home.

However, that didn't last long.

For that vain existence, it was forgotten along the lines of growing up in a house of nobility.

And who knew that Challiana Lazuella would unexpectedly return on her eighteenth birthday?

Just like that, the crown was taken away from Chione.

Kind, compassionate, and friendly. Challiana was well-accepted and beloved by everyone.

Chione was the weed, and Challiana was the sunflower.

'The Fake Child of the Lazuellas'

'A Blue-blooded Leech'

'A Poisonous Thorn'

These were just some of the nicknames given to her by the people around her... and her world got smaller until there was nothing.

The life she meant to have... She can only watch someone else have it.

And just like that, it was so easy for jealousy to settle in her heart.

Like a priest able to hear the word of God, she found salvation in the evil conscience that whispered to kill the one who stole everything.

And she finally gave in.

But she cannot just end her.

Chione was not like that.

It was a fact which had been clear, she would never hurt her as how Challiana and the Lazuellas did.

Acts of aggression happened on multiple occasions—all of which she was able to neatly escape.

But a time came when she decided to stop, and somehow an accident happened on its own.

Chione was framed.

Her family gave up on her,

She was kicked out.

And finally,

The locked-up voice within her heart reached its limit and poured out of her heart.

For one last time, she wanted to get revenge.

Blinded by anger,

Of being controlled,

Of being forgotten,

Of being unloved,

Of being unchosen.

She decided to end the whole play.

How?

By killing Challiana with her own hands.

Only to realize it was never something she could not fully put her mind to.

And like every evil character, like every evil person,

The curtains of her life caught on to her.

And the last words Challiana left,

"Let me be frank, Chione."

The damsel looked at her in the eyes, her pink hair flowing like neon-colored blood.

"No one will love you."

Her giggle rang across the room.

"And I hope you suffer just like how you took them away from me."

To Challiana, those may be just innocent words.

But to Chione,

T'was a curse to set the stage for her dance of misery.

As her head rolled off the guillotine, she woke up the next day a year before her eighteenth birthday.

But guess what?

This is already her 16th life.