Ringless - Saturn & Jupiter

I'm taking requests right now! I'm open to basically any oneshot, besides the ones on the description of this book, anyway enjoy reading! -🌙

- in the past, there layed a male, staring above the endless sky. A ring less Saturn laid there, along with Jupiter. -

“I never realized how pretty the stars were. What about you jupiter?”

Jupiter snapped out of his gaze, adjusting his reading glasses. “I'm not sure Saturn. I never really paid attention to the stars, only our own system.

oh” Saturn frowned. Jupiter panicked. “I can start now if you'd like!—”  “Really?”  he nodded. “of course.”

Saturn was thrilled to hear this, before he could reply on how greatful he felt he was cut off.

“Hey Jupiter, is there anything else to do here besides orbit around the sun? I'm boardd.” X complained. Jupiter's eye twitched “Look, X. Can't you talk to Uranus or Neptune right now? I'm talking to Saturn. We'll do something together later. ” X shrugs “Fine with me.” he smirked “See you later.”

“Together?”  Saturn mumbled. Jupiter sighed. “Sorry about him Saturn, he really likes to butt in sometimes.” “Ah— nono! It's fine I don't mind..! ” Saturn felt bothered by X. Unsure why.

“If you say so. If you don't mind. Can I do something?” Saturn smiled “Anything my gigantic gassy fellow!” Jupiter grinned “anything?” Saturn paused. “no!—” “I'm just joking Saturn, don't worry.”

Jupiter begins to sit down. “Now Saturn could you I don't know— possibly lay down? And just rest your head on my lap? I saw one of the Rocky planets doing something I wanted to try it out on someone.”

Saturn didn't question it. Laying his head onto Jupiter's lap.

Jupiter starts humming, grabbing a few strands of Saturn's hair, braiding it carefully as he hums a tune.

Saturn turns his gaze from the stars to Jupiter, examining his face.

Saturn hadn't realized how Jupiter's storms complimented his skin. Resting his hands on his cheeks,  catching Jupiter off guard. “Saturn?” “hm?” “Do you think everything would be the same if it were only you and me?” Saturn gets up from his position, sitting next to the gas giant.

“mm— well, one thing's for sure, I wouldn't be alone.” Jupiter smiled at Saturn's reply. Taking his hand into his. “Saturn.. I. ” he paused for a moment, was he making the right choice? What if Saturn says no? Although, what if he says yes? He shakes those thoughts away. “I have something to say..” “What is it Jupiter?” Jupiter stands up, Saturn follows.

He grabs Jupiter's shoulder. “Is something wrong Jupiter?” Jupiter takes a deep breath. “Saturn. Will you.. I— this is a new custom I just read about. I hope you'll accept it.  If you don't, I'm just glad I could tell you how far I will go to be with you.”

Jupiter gets down on one knee. Pulling out a sapphire blue box. Saturn stared dumbfounded at what Jupiter was doing. “Saturn. Will you make me the happiest man in the solar system. And marry me?”

A lavender colored gem stuck onto a golden ring appeared inside the box. “I'm sorry?— Jupiter. I don't think I know what you mean by 'marry me'.”

Jupiter blushes from embarrassment. Getting up immediately, clearing his throat. “well— basically I read this book, containing a bunch of facts about relationships. And I came across a segment called marriage, what it means that you'll be making a promise to the one you want to spend all of eternity with. If that makes sense to you.”

Saturn— now acquiring this new information, smiles happily, heat rising to his cheeks. “OH!— I see.. Well Jupiter.. I would love to marry you..!” Jupiter swore he could feel his core thump loudly than ever. Without thinking, he grabs Saturn by the waist and spins him around. Both him and now— fiance laugh with pure happiness.

After a minute or so he stops, still holding Saturn by the waist. “What do we do now?” “I— honestly haven't read the rest of the segment. But I will soon! That way we can spend our centuries together..” “And I'll help you!”

-Back in the present, Saturn floats around, along with his marvelous rings. -

“And that's how I got my rings!” Saturn smiles innocently, unknown of the actual truth about his rings and where he got them from.

Titan stares at saturn, letting out a 'huh' genuinely confused. Isn't marriage a earthling thing? Weird.

/  /  /

Extra;

it's not fair. I was the one there when he was alone. I was the one who gave him those books!  I was the one who helped him propose! And this is how he repays me?!” X sighed in frustration. Staring at both Saturn's and Jupiter's orbit. “Just you wait. We'll see who the victim in this story is. Just you wait Jupiter.

X smiles, slowly gigging as if he's gone absolute bananas.

“I think he's lost his mind.” makemake states.

“You think?” Eris sarcastically replied.

/ / /

TA STINKING DA!! I love Saturn and Jupiter's dynamic in the show and just wanted to do a oneshot about them <3 they're so married couple bickering core. Anyway hello?? How many gen alpha jokes were ppl doing in the official solarballs discord server for it to make I think all the channels inaccessible for ppl to text in??? Honestly concerned. Well either way hope you enjoyed reading this! -🌙