The Wingmen Couple

POV: Rifuta Imu 

My name is Rifuta Imu, 16 years old, and I am still still one of the most popular girls in PK Academy. I would easily become the most popular with my charm, but that's cut short by the existence of my one and only...Teruhashi Kokomi. My relationship with Kokomi-senpai has been awkward since I found out about her relationship with Saiki-senpai.

R: I-I-I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!

I regret running away from them now, especially when they've stayed together this whole time, until Saiki-senpai went out of his way to challenge the entire school to be with Kokomi-senpai. 

And I'm not there to support her.

Oh well, I'll just stick to my usual hobby when I first realised that I won't be as popular as Kokomi-senpai. I put on my dark blue limited edition Mugami headphones. 

Which is going back to being an otaku!

Recently, Mugami-sama's agency held a quiz competition for a chance to spend a day with him on his work, and I won! I get to get out of my mind of my conflict with Kokomi-senpai, by standing side to side with Mugami-sama for the whole day! I'm supposed to be worried that I might meet Kokomi-senpai, but I remember Kokomi-senpai not being fond of her brother's work, so that surely probably won't happen.

The day of the meeting, 

I arrived at the filming shoot and was greeted by Mugami-sama's manager. 

Ma: Hello there, are you the winner of the Mugamian Quiz?

R: Y-yes!

The manager escorted me through the shoot to meet Mugami Toru himself.

Ma: Makoto, the quiz winner is here.

Mugami-sama was looking at the script and turned to his manager. 

Makoto: Oh, thanks.

And Mugami is staring at me! The Mugami idle stare! I usually just stare at him through a camera. Am I a camera?! I don't know what's going on!

M: Wait, I remember you. 

MUGAMI-SAMA REMEMBERS ME! AM I MEMORABLE TO HIM?! WILL HE REMEMBER ME FOREVER?! I CAN'T-

And I fainted. I regained consciousness to hear Mugami-sama's heavenly voice guiding me.

M: Are you okay?

R: UH Yea I'm okay!

I'm lucky my body physically won't let me faint again.

M: That's good. I'm worried because you fainted during the last time we met too.

MUGAMI-SAMA IS WORRIED FOR ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

R: I-I'm surprised you remember me. 

M: Well I can't forget Kokomi's friend. You want to start the tour?

R: Yeah!

Mugami helps me out and I follow him throughout the photoshoot, explains his role and what he does throughout the day. Through the whole tour, I was writing every single word he said. His words are gospel after all. Suddenly, Mugami stopped when we apparently reached the end of the tour of the filming shoot.

M: Actually,

R: Yes?

M: There's something I wanted to do that's not part of the tour, do you want to follow me or do you want to take a break?