Going Back To Meadows Mansion

NATASHA Meadows was a strong woman in her own time, being the belle and the very queen of her school when she's young and caught the eye of Marcus Meadows, who's handsome but rather a bit geeky but she's not bothered about that. They fell in love with each other, got married and have a family of twins together. But who knew, the handsome funny Marcus will be the cold one who made sure she's controlled, even abused even. Marcus began to scare her, became distant and cold to her that she couldn't even remember the last time they shared a kiss or even a bed. When the twins were just ten, she and Marcus were off with their relationship and she moved out of the room she called "theirs" and she moved to a room, close to Roseanne's. Of course, the twins never understood this at all and didn't bother to notice, thinking it was alright and that made Natasha feeling like a used up doll.

Despite the pain caused by Marcus, she's still endlessly deeply in love with him but there was still some moments she'll take a look at him and wished she could be brave or even strong to stand to him, maybe she will hurl him out of the house and claim a firm right over the business and mansion and she still fought the urge to this day...but she couldn't do so anymore. Marcus is dead, been murdered. Ever since the girls were born, all through their lives, she can see undoubtedly that Rosalie is favored in her father's eyes, not Rosalie. Roseanne is indeed too reckless, careless, too free that she had already grown wings the moment she knew she's no use to Marcus at all. It hurt Natasha deeply, seeing Roseanne so left alone as a child, with her stuffed teddy in her arms and till now. She has been too firm, knowing Roseanne needed love and care, not only from her but from Marcus as well. But it was too late then. Natasha was more close to Roseanne then Rosalie and it seemed like the favoritism is far the only reason why the girls' relationship, as it was close before, strained deeply, and it was all due to their parents.

But it mainly seemed like Rosalie was the sensible one, didn't know Marcus favored her. Or maybe Roseanne didn't know that her mother spent more time with her and that made it a problem because they are a bit too unwilling to know that. The twins loved each other deeply, but there was a brief animosity between them, mainly it was from Roseanne especially when the engagement was announced. But it was pretty understandable; Rosalie was very pampered and loved by the people that she got the title "glory of Astoria" whilst Roseanne got nothing. She was simply forgotten, because Rosalie was just in the spotlight, always at the center of attention while she was thrown away, not given a second glance. By no doubt, she wouldn't be surprised if someone remembered her or even if they do, it's always "the other girl who looks like Rosalie." That was a good reason for the animosity to grow perfectly.

Deep inside, Roseanne was tired and she has already given up, living with a awful delusion that her sister was like this and she wanted her to be forgotten so that she wouldn't swoop in and steal the limelight. But who ever know that Rosalie is dead...and she's finding the murderer. She was so exhausted and didn't want anything to be bothered with but her father had to be shot, taken to the hospital and again, he's murdered.

Natasha stood, limp, in the hospital room and looking at the empty bed where the head of the Meadows family laid, alive to everyone, just a few hours ago. She could vividly remember how she screamed and realized he was dead, upon coming in for a visit. The doctor rushed in, informed her ever so gently that he was dead, passed on and she felt like hitting him, wishing it is a dream. But no, it was reality and Tiana as well as Samantha was comforting her and Chase was in a corner, shouting into his phone every two minutes, as they waited for the detectives and the girls to come.

"Mom." A timid voice rang out, but much loudly that Chase stiffened, and Natasha turned to her, her eyes were reddened but there's no tears. Chase stiffened the call as a heavy tension enveloped everyone. But it was not long enough for Roseanne to go into her mother's arms, not sobbing, but rather quiet and her body shook slightly. She only had her mother now and she'll not bear to loose her. Not now, not even. Not soon.