004 : party

❜ I'll be the love of your life inside your head ❜21 - gracie abrams

inside your head ❜
21 - gracie abrams

Monday, the 29th of january
7:30 am

AYA WAS UP AND getting ready for school. Even if it was boring as hell, at least she would get good education?

Her outfit was plain and simple. White top, with black leggings. Also taking a blue jacket along with her. As she does her make-up routine, she looked at her dms.

USER478

you slut, get away from Brady

oh?

BRADYFANPAGE

we all know that
you're bad for Brady.

just saw your edits,
and the captions?

XOCHITLGOMEZ

hey aya!
we should get together soon.

sure, xochitl :)

USER5

are you and Brady fake dating?

no, it's all real.

SHE ROLLED her eyes at half of them. Aya wondered if the smiley face was passive aggressive.

She heard a honk from her window. Aya assumed that it was Bailey, and thankfully it was. Aya rushed to the door, and down the stairs. "Aya-" her mom started.

"Gotta go!" Aya exclaimed waving towards her, before slamming the door.

"Aya, finally showed." Bailey said once Aya was finally in the car. Aya smiled.

"Here I am." Aya answered playfully, gesturing towards herself. Bailey nodded.

"What was actually happening, with my texts?" Bailey asked tilting her head as she drives. Aya opened her mouth then closed it.

"Just was in a bad mood." Aya answered smiling at her reassuring. Bailey could see right through her.

"A bad mood, huh?" Bailey asked finally glancing at her before back at the road. Aya shrugged.