005 : jealousy

❜ they all say that it gets better

❜ they all say that it gets better. It gets better, but what if I don't? ❜

teenage dream - olivia rodrigo

Friday, March 31st

AYA WAS LAYING on her messy bed, her phone off to the side. it has been two months since the party, and two months since brady has texted her, or seen her. Most importantly Bailey hasn't spoken to her. Aya just assumed they weren't friends anymore, after what happened when Aya got home.

She seemed to just be.. Alone. If you could call it that. No friends, and certainly no boyfriend. Fake boyfriend. Aya sighed as the thoughts raised to her head. It will get better, she hopes.

Her thoughts were dismissed once she heard a knock on her door. It was her mothers knock, that she wished was Baileys instead. "Come in." Aya shouted. Her mothers words were soft and gentle.

"Aya, honey.." She started before her eyes dimmed. "I know you haven't been outside of your room in a couple of days.. but maybe you could come down for breakfast?" She continued with a slight tone in her voice. Aya shook her head.

"Mom you already know." Is all Aya answered with. Her moms eyes went down and walked out. That was all she would say. The only thing Aya did was scroll on instagram, or listen to spotify.

A few minutes later Aya decided to hop on instagram since she was bored out of her mind.

ARIANAGREENBLATT POSTED!

playing : saturn by sza

arianagreenblatt : im so tall now.

liked by : ayarodgersspam and 509.6k more

ayarodgersspam : GORGEOUS.
^
arianagreenblatt : ALL YOU BBY