Tae's first day at school

Note : Tae and Jimin were homeschooled by Mr . namjoon at Jk's place because Lisa didn't want to send her baby away from her , but after his class ten jungkook made up his mind to send Taehyung to school as it was necessary for him to get along with others.

Back to the story

Tae and jk we're driving to school but Tae was looking hella nervous.

Tae ( reading his introduction speech in his mind while wiping his sweat) Jungkook- What happened tae?Tae -

Jungkook- What happened tae?
Tae - ....
Junkook ( gently touched Tae's head ) : Tae bear?
Tae ( flinched) : hmm...dad what happened?
Jungkook: What happened to you? Why are you sweating?Are you nervous?
Tae ( stares down)- I ummm
Jungkook: it's ok don't worry,everything is going to be fine. Don't take stress unnecessarily ok
Tae : ( nodded)
Jk ( kissed his forehead) we reached our destination, go now and enjoy yourself. If you feel uncomfortable then feel free to call me.
Tae ( smiles ) - Thank you d..dad ( leaves)

At university
Tae ( bumped with someone)- I am so sorry.
Jimin- how dare you hurt me ? Now I am not going to leave you Mr.
Tae ( bows 90 degrees)- please forgive me, do ...don't hit me
Jimin ( laughs) - come on dude it's me jimin , aww my baby ha ha ha !
Tae : are you serious jimin ? You scared me till death idiot , just imagine what would be dad's reaction when he would come to know that I fought with someone on my first day itself. I would have really seen the glimpse of hell today you know.
Jimin - ( singing) baby calm down ...calm down , boy this your body e put my heart for a lockdown.....
Tae ( cross arms ) - if you are done then can we find our classroom?
Jimin - why didn't you told me earlier?
Tae : I think now I told you right? So can you please lift your legs and start walking?

Tae ( cross arms ) - if you are done then can we find our classroom?Jimin - why didn't you told me earlier?Tae : I think now I told you right? So can you please lift your legs and start walking?

At class room
Miss Lea : A very good morning class, today we have two new students in our class who are Park jimin and Jeon Taehyung.Please come in both of you.
Whole class started drowning over them in their thoughts
Tae ( nervous)- A very good morning to one and all present here, I am Jeon Taehyung and this is my friend jimin, we both are blessed to be a part of this class .
Jimin - and we hope that we will become good friends in future,
Class ( claps)
Miss Lea ( smiles ) - A very warm welcome to both of you, I am your class teacher and I would be teaching you maths and Korean . Please have a seat both of you in the second bench .

Tae and jimin followed her command and after a while they both started studying .

Meanwhile with Lisa
Lisa ( in mind )- what my baby would be doing ? What if he got into a fight and the teachers punished him?would he be all right? What if he became nervous and forgot his speech , then he would have became very sad? WHAT IF HE AND JIMIN STARTED CRYING ?

Meanwhile with Lisa Lisa ( in mind )- what my baby would be doing ? What if he got into a fight and the teachers punished him?would he be all right? What if he became nervous and forgot his speech , then he would have became very sad? WHAT IF HE A...

Junkook enters and saw Lisa's expression and chuckles internally as he knew she would be thinking about Taehyung only.
Jungkook: Lisa?
Lisa - .....
Jungkook- Lisa?
Lisa - .....
Jungkook- Lisa , tae is back home and  he is searching for you
Lisa -( back from her thoughts) What ! Finally,he came back.....wait baby mumma is coming

As she approached the door jk held her hand
Jungkook- lisa it's still two hours left for tae to come home, why are you worried so much ( cups her cheeks)
Lisa ( sigh ) - I am not worrying, I was just...I was just ( teary eyes )
Jungkook- Aww , it's okay he will come back soon. ( hugs her )
Lisa ( wipes her tears ) - hmm
Jungkook: by the way if you want , we can go home early today.
Lisa ( eyes sparkled with joy) - really
Jungkook- yes sweetie
Lisa - then come what are you waiting for?

During there way Lisa brought a lot many things for tae  . Now she is waiting for him at home
Lisa ( shaking her legs ) - Anhhh...when will you come tae?your mumma is missing you so much.
Suddenly she hears a door bell and she rushed towards the door and hugged the person who came in.
Lisa - Tae bear !! My baby ( kissed his cheeks)
Tae - mumma !! (Hugs her tightly)
Lisa - how was your day bear?
Tae - it was nice but mumma I missed you and dad very much .
Lisa - aww my baby .... Don't worry I will not leave you today .

Jungkook: Okay but first let himcome inside

Jungkook: Okay but first let himcome inside.its too hot outside
Lisa ( breaks hug )- Yaa , sure come inside baby. You know what me and your dad have brought various things for you.
Tae ( eyes sparkling with joy)- really eomma?
Lisa- yes baby bear , go now get freshen up and come down for lunch.

At lunch Lisa made Tae's favourite food and after having his scrumptious lunch tae was going towards his room.
Jk- wait tae , where are you going?
Tae - to...to..my room for a....nap
Jk - hmm after taking a rest for one hour, just come to my room with your homework.
Tae ( unwillingly nodded )
Lisa ( saw saddeness in Tae's eyes)- jk let him rest for today, today was his first day at school .
Jungkook- So? There should not be any compromises regarding studies. Did you get it?
Tae - o..okay dad
Jungkook : hmm , better for you.
Lisa ( sigh ) .

That's it for today,how was today's story? Do tell me in my comments. Also suggest some ideas regarding this story.
Meet you in my next part ......