Tae is mad with lisa

Jimin ( chasing tae ): I am telling you come here on your own ( laughing) if I caught you then you see what will i do to you.

Tae( 😜) - you're very slow jimin, ( running)Jimin ( increased his speed and slightly hits Tae's legs with the scale) Tae ( speed decrease)- ouch jimin

Jimin ( increased his speed and slightly hits Tae's legs with the scale)
Tae ( speed decrease)- ouch jimin ...it's hurting ( acting) ....( stops).
Jimin ( smacks his legs again)- you really want to mess with me right now?
Tae ( being naughty)- Yesh , jiminshi ( gave him a flying kiss)
Jimin ( chuckles internally and held Tae's ear ) - Today I will teach you a good lesson
Tae - ahhh, jiminah it's really hurting
Jimin- is it so?
Tae ( pouted)- hmm,
Jimin ( turned his face the other side squeezed Tae's ear more)- then let it hurt
Tae ( held jimin's hand)- ahhh, ahhh jimin , jimin it's really hurting....please leave it....I am begging you.
Jimin- then say sorry to me.
Tae ( cutely )- jimi hyungie sholly ,pwese folgive me, ( puppy doll eyes)
Jimin ( left his ears and pulled him into a soft hug)- aww my tiger, are you feeling hungry?
Tae - Yesh
Jimin - okay sit here quietly, I am bringing the food from the canteen.

Time skips
at Tae's house
Tae - mumma , please !!
Lisa - no tae I can't
Tae - just for one time
Lisa - baby your mumma is having a lot of work, please try to understand.
Tae - okay, don't talk to me from now onwards ( stroms off )

Jungkook ( enters his room and saw tae going angrily)- what happened to him ?Lisa (sigh )- he wants to play games with me but I am busy

Lisa (sigh )- he wants to play games with me but I am busy.
Jungkook ( shook his head with a smile) - this brat....okay you continue I will check on him

When jk reached Tae's room he saw him doing his homework and murmuring with himself.
Tae ( with an angry pout)- she is always busy, she never has time for me....today at night I will also not allow her to read a good night story for me huh....but now let's concentrate on studies tae .
Jungkook ( looking him from a distance)- awww my baby bear ( he lefts)

After 3 hours
Lisa- finally the work is done
Jungkook ( hands her a glass of water)- here
Lisa- thanks
Jungkook- now go to your baby, he is super mad at you
Lisa ( shocked )- What! Didn't you coax him.
Jungkook-  no he was studying so I didn't disturb him
Lisa- please accompany me, kookie
Jungkook ( chuckles) - okay, but will tae forgive you?
Lisa ( to you all )- let the viewers answer this question, so what do you all think will my Tae bear forgive me or......

That's all for today my dear viewers, keep showing your love towards this story. Have a nice day and DO ANSWER LISA'S QUESTION IN THE COMMENTS.